Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Amazing World Q & A Thread...Got a question about Amazing World? Post it here! Have some answers about AW? Please help! Feel free to start some Amazing World chat or post AW pics too, if it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Hi Pam..
That is me.
Thanks for the help. I sent you a friend request.
Yours shows that you are a level 1 also. I don't quite get why. Maybe that's a generic symbol for all.
If you add me, you can see the 50 next to Astra Tuberunner's name.
I hope to see you sometime.
And thank you, again for the help. Sometimes I don't dare touch anything I'm unsure of.
Hi Hi

Thanks for confirming it was you...yeah, that is weird that it shows us as level 1
I think your right though, that must be the default picture

You're welcome, glad to help
Thanks for sending me a friend request, I'll accept the next time I'm on

I would love to see you on the site, we'll hafta figure out how to communicate with each other somehow Maybe with the emotes or something...can you still use those? Like the "yes", "no", etc...
ldskinzkid is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

Default Re: Amazing World Q & A Thread...Got a question about Amazing World? Post it here! Have some answers about AW? Please help! Feel free to start some Amazing World chat or post AW pics too, if it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Hi Hi

Thanks for confirming it was you...yeah, that is weird that it shows us as level 1
I think your right though, that must be the default picture

You're welcome, glad to help
Thanks for sending me a friend request, I'll accept the next time I'm on

I would love to see you on the site, we'll hafta figure out how to communicate with each other somehow Maybe with the emotes or something...can you still use those? Like the "yes", "no", etc...

Hi again...

Thank you for the invitation to your house. You have a nice place. Mine is cluttered with just about everything they have. I wish there were more yards.

Very frustrating to have to use gestures. I tried to invite you to my house several times, but it said you were busy. You were standing in front of me!! I don't understand. Maybe some other time.

Thank you for accepting my friendship.

PS The jacket is called Gelato's Parka and sells for 2655 coins.

Last edited by yadyram; 12-24-2013 at 12:26 PM..
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #13
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi again...

Thank you for the invitation to your house. You have a nice place. Mine is cluttered with just about everything they have. I wish there were more yards.

Very frustrating to have to use gestures. I tried to invite you to my house several times, but it said you were busy. You were standing in front of me!! I don't understand. Maybe some other time.

Thank you for accepting my friendship.

PS The jacket is called Gelato's Parks and sells for 2655 coins.
Good morning,

Your welcome, thanks for coming over I appreciate your compliment on my place. I remember the day I found out you could pick up most everything in Bloom and Draper's Gardens and put it in other places...I had so much fun re-designing the yards I wish there were more yards too, there's so many cool things to get, and I'm sure not enough places to put it all

Sorry it's so frustrating using the gestures I did get the invites to your house, but I had to go (not sure if you saw my messages letting you know that...), so I kept clicking the "not now". Sorry I had to leave so suddenly
I would still love to see your house, I'll look forward to it the next time we catch up with each other

I'm glad we were able to figure out how to add people when all you have is a name, I'm happy to have you as a friend

Thanks for the info on Gelato's Parka, it goes great with his Stache!
Old 12-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Mine is cluttered with just about everything they have.
O...M...G...!!! I l-o-v-e all your COOL STUFF! Thanks so much for inviting me to your house

I was able to locate a few of the things I asked you about in the World Shop (the sheep ride-on, the crashed rocket ship, some of the plants...).

Could you please tell me where these came from:

Those huge blue crystals!!!! soooo awe-some!
The mushrooms with the crystals
That FAB-U-LOUS "fish ride" that was in one of your houses

I'm sure there was more that I was wondering about, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head, lol

Thanks!
Old 12-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
O...M...G...!!! I l-o-v-e all your COOL STUFF! Thanks so much for inviting me to your house

I was able to locate a few of the things I asked you about in the World Shop (the sheep ride-on, the crashed rocket ship, some of the plants...).

Could you please tell me where these came from:

Those huge blue crystals!!!! soooo awe-some!
The mushrooms with the crystals
That FAB-U-LOUS "fish ride" that was in one of your houses

I'm sure there was more that I was wondering about, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head, lol

Thanks!

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time at "my place" yesterday. Thank you for the compliment.

The things you asked about...
Blue crystal is from Cosmo. Same with the mushroom with crystal. Don your space suit and fight.
The fish ride I believe was a bonus for fishing/collecting a certain assortment of fish. I can't remember what, but I DO remember that they had to be in the dock. I had some in aquariums, but they didn't seem to count. I'm still getting a feel for some of the things to do.
I need only four more fish to complete the fishing challenge. ( Midas Touch, Mystery fish, Jewel of the Sea, and Mythical Minnow). I don't know the prize for that. I have been searching everywhere and trying to pick up clues from the fishing Zings that are part of AW. (not players).
I have tried every fishing rod, stood on every shore, rock, bridge, etc. with no luck. When I tried fishing from a chair and jumped off, I found myself in new waters. There are fish there too, but so far, not what I need.
The new area must be something we're supposed to discover for ourselves. There's so much that they don't tell us. It's like when I tried to see if the castle wall sconce would light, a hidden wall slide was discovered. I try to show everyone who visits.
Some things were from completing collections. You have to purchase or win everything marked with the jigsaw puzzle, for example.
I hope this is of some help.
I wish I had followed the rule more closely and could chat. Some don't want to invite/visit because I can't chat with them. Oh, well...a lesson learned.

Thanks again for visiting. It was fun showing you around.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I was reading your post about fishing - did you know you can fish behind your own house ?
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #17
YadyYadyYady

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I was reading your post about fishing - did you know you can fish behind your own house ?

Thank you, yes I did, but those rascally fish I need to complete the challenge aren't lurking there. unless they are the ones that got away!!
Old 12-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #18
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time at "my place" yesterday. Thank you for the compliment.

The things you asked about...
Blue crystal is from Cosmo. Same with the mushroom with crystal. Don your space suit and fight.
The fish ride I believe was a bonus for fishing/collecting a certain assortment of fish. I can't remember what, but I DO remember that they had to be in the dock. I had some in aquariums, but they didn't seem to count. I'm still getting a feel for some of the things to do.
I need only four more fish to complete the fishing challenge. ( Midas Touch, Mystery fish, Jewel of the Sea, and Mythical Minnow). I don't know the prize for that. I have been searching everywhere and trying to pick up clues from the fishing Zings that are part of AW. (not players).
I have tried every fishing rod, stood on every shore, rock, bridge, etc. with no luck. When I tried fishing from a chair and jumped off, I found myself in new waters. There are fish there too, but so far, not what I need.
The new area must be something we're supposed to discover for ourselves. There's so much that they don't tell us. It's like when I tried to see if the castle wall sconce would light, a hidden wall slide was discovered. I try to show everyone who visits.
Some things were from completing collections. You have to purchase or win everything marked with the jigsaw puzzle, for example.
I hope this is of some help.
I wish I had followed the rule more closely and could chat. Some don't want to invite/visit because I can't chat with them. Oh, well...a lesson learned.

Thanks again for visiting. It was fun showing you around.
I was really glad to spend some time your place, thanks so much for showing me around, I had a ton of fun!

Thanks for telling me where those goodies came from Looks like I need to get my space levels up

I was looking at the collections to find out which fish one gives the ride and I found it under HOWL'S "Just Joking" collection...weird ...but at least I found it, lol, so thanks for mentioning the collections

I need the 3 Mythical fish to complete my collection. I have not found the "new waters" you spoke of that you found by jumping off a chair

Yeah, that hidden slide is awesome! Thanks again for telling us about that

I hope that you can chat again soon, that your "silencing" is just temporary
I'm just glad that you still play and don't let it stop you. It would be a shame to lose you from the game, I'm really glad to have you as a friend Chatting or not, I think we still have fun together That's unfortunate that others don't want to invite or visit just because of that...

Gotta scoot for now,
See ya later!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I tried fishing at my house early on, lol

Thanks for posting!

Thank you, yes I did, but those rascally fish I need to complete the challenge aren't lurking there. unless they are the ones that got away!!
I haven't caught any of the Mythical Fish at my house either...they sure are rascally, aren't they?
Old 12-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #19
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I caught it! I caught the Gold Shark of Destiny (Midas Touch achievement) !

Woot!

Click the image to open in full size.

I found him under the Boardwalk near where the Zing (non-player) that talks about the Gold Shark is fishing. Like behind his line under the bridge, not in the open water where his line is...

Now I just need the other two:

Steve (Mystery Fish)

Princess Ruby Fish (Jewel of the Sea)
...and that will complete the Mythical Minnows achievement (catch 3 unique Mythical Fish)

I'm so excited!

Off to fish some more, wish me luck!

Good luck to you, yadyram, and all our AW friends
Be sure to post when you catch yours
Old 12-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
YadyYadyYady

Default Re: Amazing World Chat, AW Pics and AW Question & Answer Thread...If it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here! :) NEW TODAY (12/22) ... I caught the GOLD SHARK OF DESTINY (pic included) !!! :D

For all you fisher Zings out there.
Did you know that you can catch fish in a puddle?
For one, there's a small puddle under Busky's dock. An arrow points to it! Who would have guessed.
I wonder if the most difficult fish to find might be in places like that.

Tags
bad wolf, tigergirl1331