Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 05:36 AM   #101
Lil Kinz

AzureFloppyear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: AMAZING WORLD Information Thread : What is AW and What Do You Do There?

I love this game and my name there is Azure Floppyear.

Astra I think I have you as a friend already I would love to be friends with all of you XD

I am a 50 level Zing and I purchased all estore zings considering that I don't have zings in my country.

I would love to get some figures because they look amazing!!!!
AzureFloppyear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #102
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: AMAZING WORLD Information Thread : What is AW and What Do You Do There?

Thank you for posting this! Now I'm so excited to register my Mazin' Hamsters in the game and get an account!
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by appleblossompri
WOW!

Just experienced my first team play with the Robofish! It was awesome, but I don't know what I was doing. lols
Anybody got any ideas on how to capture the Robofish?

Warm Thoughts
Clicking on them is the best way, but you can also run through them like you would in a nix chase challenge thing.
tigergirl1331 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:15 AM   #104

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Loads of new items, collections and prizes in AW!
The Board Walk got a make over, so did the mosaic tiles.
Has anyone won the new Red Skirt for the New Collection in Cosmo's Crystal Caper? We have been getting very high scores yesterday and today in the 375 to 407 range but just getting the old prizes. Just wonder if it is a glitch?

Cosmic Thoughts
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:46 PM   #105
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

Hi all

Apologies if this is a rookie problem but my kids are having problems with a lot of their Challenges because all of the tasks that require them to Follow Pattern will play the pattern for them, but then when they repeat the pattern (correctly) nothing happens and they can't progress on those tasks.

I would so appreciate if someone had some advice about this because they have been stuck unable to progress for ages and they can't upgrade their houses till we can figure out what is wrong.

Thanks so much!
naomid81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #106

tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!

Is membership worth it?

View Post Originally Posted by naomid81
Hi all

Apologies if this is a rookie problem but my kids are having problems with a lot of their Challenges because all of the tasks that require them to Follow Pattern will play the pattern for them, but then when they repeat the pattern (correctly) nothing happens and they can't progress on those tasks.

I would so appreciate if someone had some advice about this because they have been stuck unable to progress for ages and they can't upgrade their houses till we can figure out what is wrong.

Thanks so much!
That has happened to me, but on jump arounds. The items won't appear. I just try again the next day. Hope I helped!

Last edited by tigergirl1331; 06-14-2014 at 05:57 PM..
Old 06-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #107
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

Don't know yet if membership is worth it, they only got their memberships a couple of days ago (as a gift from a very kind friend) and they haven't gotten to play on it much with Father's Day, nice weather etc. They are fed up because they can't upgrade their houses because of this problem of the Follow Pattern tasks not working...so I really hope we can find a way past it. Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling Unity Player would make any difference? I really don't want to do that unless it's likely to help because I'm not the sysadmin so I don't have the password and it's a pain to get DH to agree to do anything like that.

I will report back on whether the membership is worth it or not.

Thanks for your help :-)

PS: I got the Unity Web Player uninstalled and reinstalled and we still can't do the Follow Pattern tasks. Now I am annoyed!

Last edited by naomid81; 06-16-2014 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Added...
Old 06-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #108
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by naomid81
Hi all

Thanks so much!
Hi! What exactly does happen for the pattern task? Does it load correctly? You have to repeat several patterns to complete it. I tried it today, it came up for a task, because I haven't done it in a while. Just wondering if something could help with it.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #109
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff

Hi Phoenixsprite

I think now that it must be a problem with our computer, we must be lacking something in System Requirements. We went to Granny's house and downloaded Unity on her desktop pc and everything works fine on hers. So for the moment we are just going to Granny's house anytime we need to do something that won't work on ours.

The problem is that the pattern plays, but then when you click the various stuff to repeat the pattern, nothing registers at all and it just times out as if you never repeated the pattern.

Anyway we have a workaround now and the kids are really enjoying themselves and have upgraded their houses etc and are flying through the challenges and having a great time.

Thanks so much!
Old 07-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #110

I have a few questions.
1. do you get the estore points with membership each month?
2. Does anyone have any tips for Mechanix mayhem shock attack?

Tags
bad wolf, tigergirl1331