Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
grmlev
Webkinz :)

beclev is just really nicebeclev is just really nice

Default am i crazy....does anyone else remember seeing new prize

am i crazy....does anyone else remember seeing a picture of a new prize pickleberry slippers i thought i saw when they were showing new spree prizes? i was thinking it would be a new jumbleberry prize...
crazy or not?????
beclev is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: am i crazy....does anyone else remember seeing new prize

I was wondering the same thing.
24724 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a forum hero
Arte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum heroArte's Fan is a forum hero

Maybe it's a prize you get when you feed your pet the berry. I don't want to waste the berry to find out though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
∞Unconditionally∞

luvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTAR
luvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTARluvzfrogs is a SUPERSTAR

Yah i'm wondering the same thing.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Maybe it's a prize you get when you feed your pet the berry. I don't want to waste the berry to find out though.
I totally agree with this statement.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Hmmm i was wondering this too...
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Are you talking about the Jumbleberry Slippers?
Click the image to open in full size.
I don't think ganz has released them yet, but I could be wrong.
Here's the article on them.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ippers-736932/
Also, there was a thread not to long ago wondering where they were:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-they-740612/

A member said they thought ganz made an announcement they were going to be eStore only.
But I don't think they've shown up in the eStore or Webkinz World yet.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
grmlev

beclev is just really nicebeclev is just really nice

thanx for the pic.....im not totally crazy
whether ww or estore i can't wait to get a pair
beclev is offline Female
Old 06-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #9

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I would love to win a pair of those- hope we start seeing them in webkinz world soon!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed