Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2019, 06:22 AM   #1
ebkinzStayStrong
Webkinz :)

Aeza is a forum hero
Aeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum hero

Donation Award 
Default Adventure Park

It's SO good to see WI back up!

Now about the Adventure Park - first I was wondering if anyone knew a way to skip the daily deluxe quest - say you don't want the item and would rather just cancel and wait a day? I can't see a way to do it. Maybe there isn't one.

Second, with all the focus on the park this month, I thought I would share this great site that shows not just the grand prizes, but the other prizes that you can possibly find while doing the quests. Sometimes we want those even more right?

It won't let me put in the link here, but if you search the lamberts webkinz - it comes up.

Have a great day everyone!
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2019, 06:42 AM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Adventure Park

LOL, I am very familiar with the site Aeza Moms is also a member, here.
Unfortunately there is no way to just bypass an item you really don't want in Adventure Park quick quests. Thankfully, though, they are just that .. Quick Quests.
If you are looking for links to all the great prizes you can get through Adventure Park Pets we have a nice internal link, here. (It just doesn't put them into their own pet category the way the other site does)
(Picture Gallery) Adventure Park Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-13-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
ebkinzStayStrong

Aeza is a forum hero
Aeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum heroAeza is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info Dixiecup! Quite right, they are quick, so there is that at least. I was really hoping there was a way because one of my accounts is now stuck on an Adventure Park quest because of the Zingo Pop glitch that won't recognize the updated game. I've already contacted support. If they suggest any kind of work-around, I'll update here.

Thanks also for the link, those are some great pictures!

UPDATE: The points from the new Zingo Pop do count for Adventure Park quests! Though it does not show you the message after you get the points (as it does with other games along the quest) if you go back to the park you will see it counts and that you can continue on! Hooray!

Last edited by Aeza; 07-13-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Aeza is offline Female
Old 07-15-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

Quick question...I'm trying to complete the beanstalk quest from the player appreciation quest pack and I'm stuck on the task of playing checkers with Lunk. When i go to the Tournament Arena as directed I can't find an option to play against Lunk. Any advice?
higgmommy is offline Female
Old 07-15-2019, 10:22 PM   #5

gabby1978 is sweet stuff
gabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuff

I just completed that higgmommy....i just waited a few minutes after I went to the Tournament Arena and it popped up....then I lost...lol....

Thanks for the link for the Adventure Park items.....can you tell me what mini quest I need to complete to get the crystal croc wading pool? Thanks.

Last edited by gabby1978; 07-15-2019 at 10:22 PM..
Old 07-15-2019, 11:25 PM   #6
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by higgmommy
Quick question...I'm trying to complete the beanstalk quest from the player appreciation quest pack and I'm stuck on the task of playing checkers with Lunk. When i go to the Tournament Arena as directed I can't find an option to play against Lunk. Any advice?
This just happened with my granddaughter last week. You have to go up the beanstalk and look for a host "Lunk the Giant" in the clouds. He is in one of the rooms with a lot of other hosts! He is so big that once you find the room you can't miss him. Click on him and go from there. It works once you figure it out! Good luck!

We didn't figure it out on our own, but Dixiecup pointed us in the right direction!

P.S. We were clicking on the host icon, but that is not the same as finding a host and clicking on him in one of the rooms up in the clouds. (RE: Beanstalk Quest)
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 07-17-2019, 07:16 AM   #7

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
Thanks for the info Dixiecup! Quite right, they are quick, so there is that at least. I was really hoping there was a way because one of my accounts is now stuck on an Adventure Park quest because of the Zingo Pop glitch that won't recognize the updated game. I've already contacted support. If they suggest any kind of work-around, I'll update here.

Thanks also for the link, those are some great pictures!

UPDATE: The points from the new Zingo Pop do count for Adventure Park quests! Though it does not show you the message after you get the points (as it does with other games along the quest) if you go back to the park you will see it counts and that you can continue on! Hooray!
Hi Aeza
I'm still stuck with the Zingoz Pop and I too sent a request to support.
Did you do anything for the workaround it? I'm unable to get past this point.
Thank you!
Old 07-17-2019, 07:29 AM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Maya’s.mom Just go back to the adventure park when you’ve counted you points yourself. Internally, the game recognizes the scoring, it just hasn’t completely updated, yet .
Return to your host who requested the game and you will see your quest can proceed.
Old 07-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #9
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

I forgot to mention .... if you go to the tournament arena and play the game there, it’s the old game and it does count for you.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #10

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I forgot to mention .... if you go to the tournament arena and play the game there, it’s the old game and it does count for you.
Thank Dixiecup!
I've tried both of those options and neither will work for me.
It's so frustrating!

I'm not sure if it was the customer service (I did receive a response that it was corrected) or just an update, but, after several attempts I'm finally free from Zingoz Pop!
Thanks for your help!

Last edited by mayas.mom; 07-17-2019 at 10:58 AM..
Closed