Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #101
manateeliz
Webkinz :)

manateeliz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adults Who Are Hooked On Webkinz...

It really is amazing how quickly you can become addicted to something! I also got my first pet as an Easter gift, and I now have 8!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #102
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by manateeliz
It really is amazing how quickly you can become addicted to something! I also got my first pet as an Easter gift, and I now have 8!
It is amazing how quickly that happens. I got my first around Valentine's day, and now I have 20. And somewhere within that 20, I justified buying myself a Sherbet Bunny and Love puppy- my fiance would have a fit if he truly understood what that meant... .
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #103
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

I think part of the reason I am addicted to WK, is because it is not offensive. There are so many things on the internet that are just garbage. Webkinz is a safe haven. No ads, no profanity, no "adult content." I love webkinz
Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #104
Webkinz :)
nonotravel is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to say i am laughing so hard right now, that i almost fell off my chair. i love all of you..I just turned 37 years old and can not get enough. We as a family have only been doing WW for about 5 months and we have over 30 Webkinz. We are sick i think.

It is so bad that i go on in the mornign after i get ready for work to see what the hourly events are and if it is something i know the kids would like to win or get i will log in at work and do the event quick or make up a reason to leave work early so i can get the kids home in time to do it.

i think i spend more time on teh computer than they do and than i found this web site and i was in heaven. I even got my husband to play a few games.

we will play for hours and than spend the money we made by buying funny things and placing them in different rooms just to see if the kids find them or we will redecorate their rooms on them.

thank you for letting me get that off my chest. You are the best group. i can't wit to talk again.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #105
Gifted

hailypooh will become famous soon enough

Hi my name is angela and I am addicted to webkinz. There I said it. I am a mother of four and I HAVE to get all the webkinz the day they come out. I think total we ( I ) have 96 webkinz. I play daily. I had to get my own account because my kids got mad that I doing there gem hunt so they changed there password. I have a mothers group and now all the other mother are hooked and we sit around and talk about webkinz. I know it seems sad but I love the fact that when I leave my pets and come back there rooms are still clean, they never talk back, they love to go to school and I can spend as much kinzcash as I want and my husband dosn't complain. So thank you GANZ
hailypooh is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #106
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by hailypooh
Hi my name is angela and I am addicted to webkinz. There I said it. I am a mother of four and I HAVE to get all the webkinz the day they come out. I think total we ( I ) have 96 webkinz. I play daily. I had to get my own account because my kids got mad that I doing there gem hunt so they changed there password. I have a mothers group and now all the other mother are hooked and we sit around and talk about webkinz. I know it seems sad but I love the fact that when I leave my pets and come back there rooms are still clean, they never talk back, they love to go to school and I can spend as much kinzcash as I want and my husband dosn't complain. So thank you GANZ
And the pets are always so happy to see you, thank you for buying them things...it's so nice to see things that are so pleasant
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #107
RockOtheflash
Gift Trainee

rockotheflash is on a distinguished road

I knew I was not alone. I am a 38 year old professional and I find myself picking up webkinz in every small town that I am in. I play with my niece hours on end and all weekend long. I also have a tea cup chi that is smaller than webkinz and will be for life. I buy all the clothes for him. I am a full fledge webkin junkie. Yahoo...
Old 05-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #108
xamyspur

View Post Originally Posted by rockotheflash
I knew I was not alone. I am a 38 year old professional and I find myself picking up webkinz in every small town that I am in. I play with my niece hours on end and all weekend long. I also have a tea cup chi that is smaller than webkinz and will be for life. I buy all the clothes for him. I am a full fledge webkin junkie. Yahoo...
i just LOVE your avvie pic !!! your real chi posing so sweetly in between the webbie chi's -- too, too CUTE-i-FUL !!!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #109
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Umm, I don't think I have an addiction. Just because I get this weird facial tic if I can't log on every day doesn't mean I couldn't quit anytime I wanted to....
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #110
oW 3 TIME CHAMPION
Gift Guru

angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

Hello there!!! you will find many of us moms on here, all addicted webkinz much more so than our kids!!! my son is totally out of it now, i have 5 of my own accounts and took over his 2, LOL. it is quite something keeping all of them up , but i love the decorating and some of the games have me hooked.

i too find it relaxing in the evenings to just sit and forget about the day while watching my little webbies go thru their world playing with their items.

and i admit, theres nothing like waking up over coffee and dailies!!!!!!!

send me a pm sometime, or check out my house, link is in my siggy, thats just part of the rooms in my main account

take it easy, and see ya around the forum
angelkte is offline Female
Closed