Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #71
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adults be honest!!!

I first bought one for my daughter, but in helping her play some games I became addicted and went to the store to get myself one. I ended up getting her 2 more, me 3 and my wife one. The lady at the counter said "Some Lucky Kids are going to be happy tonight", and I replied "They sure are, and do you have any of the cards?" And added on 10 packs of cards as well
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #72
jaclrow

My husband and I both have one webkinz each that we use to help our kids get stuff. We will have to buy more soon when our accounts run out. We buy ours from a small store and the lady knows us and our kids so I won't be able to lie !

~Jac
Old 06-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #73
swimgal11
Gifted

singingalycat11 is on a distinguished road

I am too young for that stuff!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #74
oceangirl300

I am almost a teen and I do buy webkinz at Hallmark. When my friends see me buying webkinz they ask "Why are you buying that stuffed animal it is just a stuffed animal, what are you 5 years old? Come on lets go shopping for real." Then I told them about webkinz and how you can adopt them online. And now I got them all glued to their computers. Think of all the people that are missing all of this fun. Spread the news about webkinz everywhere.
~oceangirl300
Old 06-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #75
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I used to say they were just for the kids but now I'm so addicted that when I go to our Hallmark they know me the second I walk in the door. I have convinced about 5 other women (30-50yrs old) to get them for themselves and have written down this site for them to come visit (3 are on my firends list and so are 2 clerks from the store). I send them presents all the time and even though they're only supposed to sell 3 webkinz to a customer they'll ring me up twice since I have 4 kids who all will want a raccoon or whatevers new. 2 of my firends are as addicted to me and 1 called the other day first thing in the morning before half the house was up just to make sure I saw new home page and exclusives. I thing we should start a support group.......Hi my name is Dawn and I have 25 Webkinz.....
Old 06-26-2007, 07:33 AM   #76
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a parent too. My son got his first Webkinz at Christmas and I have been playing the games for him ever since. I actually met another parent in Webkinz world before they closed the plus who bought me a spotted frog and send me the account info so I can have my own account. What a friend. Now I'm trying to find her on this site.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:05 AM   #77
molyfur
Webkinz :)

sevenwhiskers is a jewel in the roughsevenwhiskers is a jewel in the rough

i'm a mom who just got her 15th webkinz a few days ago and i don't give a rats fuzzy behind whether or not the cashiers know that i'm buying for myself! ...i love playing on the site, building rooms, sending presents to people, playing games, and everything else -- why should i care what the salesperson thinks?
Old 06-30-2007, 12:26 PM   #78
steph800
Gifted

steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_crazy
I only have 1 small baby, so there's no excuse for me to use when I go in to stores! I have thought about what I would say if someone asked me though... "oh, yeah, my sisters really like them, and, uh... they're having a hard time finding them where they live"! I only have 6 (which is 5 too many according to DH). Webkinz is the perfect thing to do during my baby's nap time! (Although I really should be cleaning...)
LOL! you use me as an excuse! But you would kind of be telling the truth, because we do have a hard time finding them here!
steph800 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 09:11 PM   #79
Micah

View Post Originally Posted by dancemagic88
haha im ______ not even an adult and sometimes im even embaressed so i sometimes say theyre for my 8 year old cousins birthday hehe

Please do not post personal info. Thanks

~The Ducky
So funny!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #80
Gift Guru

tpfkb2 is a jewel in the roughtpfkb2 is a jewel in the rough

I tell them that I am buying it for myself because usually when I go buy one then my kids are using their own money to buys their own so I am stuck paying for mine and can't really say that I am buying it for them because they pay for their own. lol!!
Closed