Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 07:10 AM   #61
barthur

Default Re: Adults be honest!!!

LOL! I've got plenty of kids, nephew, nieces, etc., but I've still never fibbed about who they are for. Just like with everything around here, it was started for my daughter, who lost interest, but I keep buying and buying and playing daily! Goes to show who the adult is around here, huh? LOL!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 07:28 AM   #62
julsn2
Gift Guru

momaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura aboutmomaddictedtowebkinz has a spectacular aura about

I also usually have the girls with me when we are buying as well, but one time I did lie about it. I went in and bought 2 of them and the cashier said she really loved those ones, and I told her yea, you cant buy one without buying one for the other, and they were both for me!!! I will say this last time though that I did tell the lady they were for me, and proceeded to ask her if she had every been on webkinz, she said no, to which I told her she should try it, cuz its a lot of fun!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 07:36 AM   #63
barthur

Besides, I couldn't get away with fibbing anyway. The shop closest to me where I get my webkinz has a good friend working there, so they all KNOW they are for me! But I figure, who cares? They are adorable, and I'd just be online playing some stupid game or spending money, so why not do something not only challenging but cute! Can't beat that!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:37 AM   #64
Gift Guru

Ness9802 will become famous soon enough

For the pp (previous poster that asked) -- DD means "dear daughter" or "darling daughter" HTH
Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #65
Gift Guru

webkinz_crazy has a spectacular aura about

I only have 1 small baby, so there's no excuse for me to use when I go in to stores! I have thought about what I would say if someone asked me though... "oh, yeah, my sisters really like them, and, uh... they're having a hard time finding them where they live"! I only have 6 (which is 5 too many according to DH). Webkinz is the perfect thing to do during my baby's nap time! (Although I really should be cleaning...)
Old 06-25-2007, 11:57 AM   #66
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_crazy
I only have 1 small baby, so there's no excuse for me to use when I go in to stores! I have thought about what I would say if someone asked me though... "oh, yeah, my sisters really like them, and, uh... they're having a hard time finding them where they live"! I only have 6 (which is 5 too many according to DH). Webkinz is the perfect thing to do during my baby's nap time! (Although I really should be cleaning...)
Nah, cleaning is overrated.

I love your avatar, btw!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #67
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

at first i would not tell them they were for me but now i do because i have relized that there are so many adults buying webkinz for them selfs. my only problems is when my daughter tells people how many i have i get a little embaressed because i do not know what they will think when they know that i have over 100 yes that is over 100 i am very proud to say that on here but sometimes i get quite the looks from alot of people so i tell my daughter not to tell anyone how many i have
Old 06-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #68
emily7921

Haha! Reading all of these crack me up!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:07 PM   #69
Lakes
Gifted
Lake-O-Bays is on a distinguished road

I always get asked that question if I got to a new store where they don't know me. At first i say it's for my niece, but then I crack and say it's for me. My regular stores know that they are for me. I only have one friend that knows about my addiction, and that's only because I started her addiction...lol
Old 06-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #70
iTuned
Webkinz :)

WebbyKinzy is on a distinguished road

Although I'm not an adult but I'm older than most of the kids on Webkinz. But most people in my grade play on Webkinz so when the Hallmark people see us they just like, smile, ya know? Weird...
Closed