Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #1
twirliechick
Gift Guru
twirliechick is on a distinguished road

Default Actual rare webkinz....

I keep seeing posted on online stores and even in the forums about certain webkinz being "rare". The persian cat is listed at many stores as rare or hard to find yet there are 4 stores in our area that all have tons of them.

Can you fill me in on what actual rare webkins are? I had a chance to buy a beagle today for my daughter but I wasn't sure if it was rare. I want to be sure to snatch up the rare ones and put them back for birthdays or Christmas when I get the chance.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 01:35 AM   #2
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Actual rare webkinz....

Well obviously the Cheeky Dog and all the other retired and seasonal ones are rare. But you also might be able to consider the Chocolate Lab rare because of it just being introduced.

I'm not really sure about the Beagle it just depends on how easy those ones are to find right now. As for the Persian Cat I have no problem finding them so either the stores have very few or they just want an excuse to raise there prices.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #3
tjestin
Gift Guru

tjestin is a jewel in the roughtjestin is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't consider any of them rare unless they are retired( this includes the seasonal). lol At least no more rare than the rest - they are still out there, still being manufactured, some places may have them, some not. That's just the way it goes.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
Flowergirl00
Gift Guru
flowergirl00 will become famous soon enough

All of them are being called 'rare', that is if the retailer thinks they aren't in every Hallmark around! Most Webkinz are shipped randomly, so some areas might have a glut of them while others are dry. The newest releases are shipped a little more orderly, though no store owner always gets as many as they ordered.
The retired ones are: Unicorn, Grey & White Cat, Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat. The 'seasonal' Webkinz haven't been called retired, just seasonal.....but they are coming out with new seasonal pets. So I say they are retired!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

In our area these are rare... B/W lil, Googles, Pug, Chocolate lab, Golden retrever, cocker spainel, I saw the black lab sunday!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 08:29 AM   #6
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Some kids told me that there is a "King Dog". I don't really believe them, nor do I want to start those horrid rumors that spread so quickly, but nonetheless, could somebody look into it for me?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:46 AM   #7
ebaby71796

most aren't considered RARE, but some are harder to find, and some are acually retired....

the persian cat (in kansas) is NOT rare, but in kansas the beagle is....the unicorn and cheeky dog and cheeky cat plus the gray and white cat are retired, so you won' tfind them in stores, bu tyou might on ebay...for 40.00 bucks!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

XoArTisTAtWoRKoX is an unknown quantity at this point

In my area they have beagels everywhere. But the rare ones are the Cheeky Cat, the Cheeky Dog, the Uniocorn, the Grey and White Cat, the Love Puppy, and the Sherbert Bunny. But if I were you I would ask your child what Webkinz they would like.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:53 AM   #9
Gifted

mrsbrady is an unknown quantity at this point

the new ones are rare the beagle is rare the luvepuppy is rare because its not new it going off ebay for 5000 dollers i hope i helped!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

iluvwebkinz9624 is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard that the black bear was rare
Closed