Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: 5.8 EarthQuake in CA today

Ouch. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. I lived there for a couple of years and I am glad I am no longer there. Everyone, be okay.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #32
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

I ended up talking to someone in San Diego shortly after it happened before the news even hit. He said they could feel it there or at least the after shocks and said it was really freaky. I too hope that everyone is safe and sound this evening! Big hugs to everyone there!

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #33

Berntssu is an unknown quantity at this point

I did hear that today, I have technicians that work out that way. They had some phone limitations but everyone that works for me out there turned out safe. Sending good thoughts that way!!
Berntssu is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #34

bribrik10 will become famous soon enough

oh wow
Luv ya all and hope ur ok!
it will be ok
im sorry
Old 07-29-2008, 05:58 PM   #35
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

oh I didn't feel it, but then realized I'm not near the epicenter. I'll go look for it on the USGS site, and watch the news for it. I do have relatives near San Diego, so I'll see if I can contact them and see if they were affected.

I hope everybody is okay. This reminds me I need to recheck and restock my earthquake/emergency kit.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #36

Monkeys-R-Cool is on a distinguished road

I heard about that this morning!
I hope everybody is safe!
Monkeys-R-Cool is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #37
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: 5.8 EarthQuake in CA today

I felt it! I live in CA about 30 miles away from the center of the earthquake. Nothing fell and we are all ok in our house. The quake hit at about 11:42 AM PST followed by over 30 aftershocks! The last one was about 40 mins ago. Can't really feel it but can't really hear it either. I am watching abc7. Largest jolt felt in Diamondbar, CA even though it was centered in Chino Hills, CA about 10 miles away.

took out the city name for your privacy.
thanks, sn0wwhite

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 07-29-2008 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-29-2008, 08:29 PM   #38
Alternative music is
Gifted

halliepdaly is on a distinguished road

i live in California i am fine..i did not feel it because i live in northern California...but my grandparents felt it...my grandpa was lifeguarding and his lifeguard tower was shaking a lot!

Last edited by halliepdaly; 07-29-2008 at 08:33 PM..
halliepdaly is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #39
Caterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to beholdCaterpillar is a splendid one to behold

We have had an eventful day! We felt it . A LOT! I counted to 20 after it first started, before it stopped, and then it started again, but only for 7 or 8 seconds. It was really rough.

Things flew out of the bathroom cabinets, but nothing was damaged.

We dont have earthquakes often, for the person that asked. The last one that we really felt was a 3.8 in February 2008.

We have been having small aftershocks all day, they are making me sick to my stomach.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #40
katnap1 is on a distinguished road

I live in SanDiego and it must have hit while we were in the car because I didn't feel it. My husband felt it though, he said the whole building shook twice (he works in a new building that is made to move with an earthquake). I'm kind of sorry I missed it. I've been through several and if you're not to close it's an interesting experience.
Hope everyone in the thick of it came out okay!
Closed