Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Default 5,000 KC was stolen from my account!!!!!

This is very upsetting. well, i was at my friends house and i asked my friend to look over my Webkinz pets while i am at Teen Camp. so i told her my password and i told her 2 do my daily activities from starting Monday.
Next thing i knew, i was on Webkinz playing w/ my husky, Snow Bear and i saw that 5,000 KC WAS MISSING!!!!! before, i had 11000 KC and now: 6,011 KC.
I AM VERY MAD AT HER!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 5,000 KC was stolen from my account!!!!!

You should change your password and never tell her again
heymay is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, you should never tell someone your password.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

i did change my password!!! i KNOW it's her who took it.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

dont bring it up get her password and take the 5,000 kinz cash back
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by shadowship7
Yeah, you should never tell someone your password.
um, i WAS going 2 camp. i didn't want anything 2 happen to my 30 pets. you know, you DO need to take care of them.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #7
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

Well, confront her. Say, "I know you took 5,000 Kinzcash from my account, and I'm very disappointed." Tell your parents, and then ask your parents to tell her parents!
Curie is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dcfrog101
dont bring it up get her password and take the 5,000 kinz cash back
then i would be like her and steal............. that wouldn't be nice.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #9
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

thats sad... i think you should talk to your parents about it and maybe they can talk to her.. I meanthe yare paying money for these webkinz!!

-Kyle-
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 07-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #10
marissa37
Gifted

star37 is on a distinguished road

You are right! 2 wrongs doesn''''''t make it right. If she is a real true friend she will confess and tell the truth. You can try confronting her in a friendly way,don't be mean, and see what she says. I would have a very hard time trusting her again. Make sure you change your password before anything else goes missing.
Closed