Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
waderules

Default [SOLVED] THE HALOWEEN ITEMS ARE HERE!!! PICTURES OF MY ROOM WITH 3 SETS I BOUGHT 3 SETS ***don"t Waste All Your Money On Rares*** Remember Halloween Is Coming And Theres Awesome Items*** Now with the Haloween Items from Last year and prices

Hi people. Remeber DON"T waste all your money on rares. Halloween items shou;ld be coming in 2 weeks. So you should buy all those items!!!

Halloween Items from Last year with Prices!!! Thanks jms for them and thanks BERT for the updated list!!!

THE HALOWEEN ITEMS ARE HERE!!!!

Jack-o-lantern hat
Tooth Extractor candy
Mausoleum Televison - 750
Coffee Table Tomb - 245
Crystal Advisor Ball - 200
Gargoyle Sofa - 575
Jack O' Lantern Side Table - 90
Witch's Brew Stove - 650
Haunted Refrigerator - 525
Tombstone Chair - 115
Giant Spider Dining Table - 300
Creepy Bed - 700
Gargoyle Lamp - 100
Spider's Web Window - 300
Gothic Window - 250
Gargoyle Desk - 285
Gargoyle Chair - 150
Ghostly Urn - 150
Giant Spider Web - 75
Gargoyle Book Shelf - 425
Walls and Floors - around 100 each

The extras were:

Costumes: Hats- 35 (black and white cat, hippo, elephant, and lion were the cotumes)
Tops- 45
Pants- 5
Shoes- 40
Licorice Bats - 10

Total of all items was 6550kc
Pumpkin Pops - 10
Phantom Pops - not a w Shop item
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmy amazing haloween room.jpg (97.9 KB, 475 views)

Last edited by waderules; 10-05-2007 at 04:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 06:24 AM   #2
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ***don"t Waste All Your Money On Rares*** Remember Halloween Is Coming And Theres Awesome Items***

Good point. Thanks for the info.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 06:31 AM   #3
waderules

Default Re: ***don"t Waste All Your Money On Rares*** Remember Halloween Is Coming And Theres Awesome Items***

ok lol
Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 AM   #4
pandapawn43

Thanks for the reminder! I already spent most of my KC on my spoiled Black Cat Esmeralda. lol.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:55 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

trinsal73 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks fro the info bro
Old 09-21-2007, 06:56 AM   #6
oW 3 TIME CHAMPION
Gift Guru

angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

you know thats exactly what i was thinking, everyone has been trading for the halloween items like crazy, and i know that everything wont be the same, but i decided to have the patience it takes(which is harder than i'm making it out), to wait and see what they put out again. i know not everything will be the same but i think a good part of it will be! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
angelkte is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 07:00 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

need to start earning some extra money everyday then, every little bit helps and it all adds up in the end
Old 09-21-2007, 07:21 AM   #8
waderules

Yea i sold 1 of my egypt tables for like 3600kk...now i have 6900
Old 09-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #9
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

are the halloween items new this year cuz someone told me that it was gonna be the same!
idk?
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 02:19 PM   #10
hannahhud
Gift Guru

hannahhud is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that information. Does anyone know what the items will be.
Closed