Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Arte's Curio Shop > Gem Hunt

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #241
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond
mom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyondmom of 2 teens goes above and beyond

Default Re: [ GUIDE ] Arte's Gem Hunt - EXPLAINED !!

If you watch the Podkinz episode #6 in webkinz newz Artie is their special guest and he explained that when you click on a mine it glows a certain color. That color is the color of the gems you would most likely find in there. i.e. Flea Floater Mine glows green and you most likely find the earth emerald gem, according to Artie. He said each mine has a color, and if you can remember their color it will help in finding your gems. I hope this will help.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #242
gracedenhamm is a glorious beacon of lightgracedenhamm is a glorious beacon of lightgracedenhamm is a glorious beacon of light

thank you,actually this guide doesn't ruin the fun at all!
gracedenhamm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #243
Sailor moon forever

kittypurry is a creator of wonder
kittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonderkittypurry is a creator of wonder

Wow u are smart lol!
kittypurry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #244
iryss is a name known to alliryss is a name known to alliryss is a name known to all

Soooo smart. but cant believe how much of a fan u r.

very very smart. Thanks for the tip.
iryss is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #245
Lil Kinz

pbandrain101 has much to be proud ofpbandrain101 has much to be proud ofpbandrain101 has much to be proud ofpbandrain101 has much to be proud ofpbandrain101 has much to be proud of

thank you for posting this! it's helped me a lot with the game
pbandrain101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #246
Lil Kinz
Simran0528 is just really niceSimran0528 is just really nice

WOW!!!! Thanks for the help
Simran0528 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:37 PM   #247

loganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonder

Why couldn't math classes be this interesting and use examples like this
loganelizabeth1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #248
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness
robertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomenessrobertcleveland cannot grasp their own awesomeness

After winning many crowns on most accounts , the trick is search the mine that has the missing top gem you're missing, the lower level gems will fill in as you search, build up lower level gems , for next crown,keep 3-4 or more of the lower level gems, then you only have to hunt for the top gems, good luck.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:43 PM   #249
Lil Kinz
DragonLover52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Arte's Gem Hunt - EXPLAINED !!

Wow, my older sister who has Asperger's thinks the exact thing! I find it all really boring
DragonLover52 is offline Female Reply With Quote