Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW Today...Deluxe WHEEL!!! (pics)

New is COOL, I'm hoping to win a bunch of these over time and I would make a path across the room with it. Would love the tapestry though.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 AM   #12
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
New is COOL, I'm hoping to win a bunch of these over time and I would make a path across the room with it. Would love the tapestry though.
I think it looks great. Thank you for adding the picture!
Although it is small, the novelty of something NEW and unseen is very special!
Congratulations!!!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #13

Has anyone gotten the tapestry yet? I would love to see a picture.

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
I think it looks great. Thank you for adding the picture!
Although it is small, the novelty of something NEW and unseen is very special!
Congratulations!!!
Thank you!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:38 AM   #14
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

We just got the $250. Will try again later today. Was excited to see the Wheel of Deluxe was not a typo! I thought may have just been our old wheel of wow...
Old 06-16-2009, 05:39 AM   #15
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I kept blowing the picture up to see but still couldn't tell what it shows.

What will you do with the path?
cnetski is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 05:41 AM   #16
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

I won KC on all three of my asian deluxe accts. I hope to win some other prizes on my american accts this evening.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:43 AM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
I kept blowing the picture up to see but still couldn't tell what it shows.

What will you do with the path?
Going to save it for now, see if they make this a regular event and then HOPEFULLY collect a bunch of them to put in my theatre room as a path for the coaches (superbeds) to drive along.

Last edited by Ladyt; 06-17-2009 at 06:10 AM..
Old 06-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #18
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Oh yippee!! I got the recipe food! Same ole food we get all the time. Glad I set the alarm.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #19
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

Donation Award 

In the 'Rumor' section, Crazysince95 has a thread showing the pictures much more clearly.

The tapestry looks like it has the Deluxe logo on it (no special animal). Thanks to CS95 for sharing the details. (You may want to go check out the thread.)

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
Going to save it for now, see if they make this a regular event and then HOPEFULLY collect a bunch of them to put in my theatre room as a path for the coaches (superbeds) to drive along.
What a great idea - and a beautiful room!

I hope that this wheel becomes a regular Deluxe Daily Activity!
(I am a BIG fan of those!)

Last edited by cnetski; 06-16-2009 at 05:47 AM..
cnetski is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 05:48 AM   #20

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Oh yippee!! I got the recipe food! Same ole food we get all the time. Glad I set the alarm.
LOL, hey I got 100 kc.....maybe I'll do better with the other accounts...really wanted the tapestry...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, chess on new thread?, come back soon!, deluxe junk machine!, deluxe rocks, deluxie's partaaay!!, deluxies, deulxe o rama, goldendoodle, gooooooooogles, horcraces!, hugs from balletdancer97, kevinelevin was here!, luxi's rule!, n.i.c.k. j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3, purriceless, smells like purple, snowball :), thanks justin!, wheel of lame, when are you working?, why school? :p, work? never!, work? try school!