Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #127441
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: DISCUSSION & Tracking - DELUXIE Activities & Events

I went to the parade! It was fun! I was a Blufadoodle!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #127442
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy
aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I went to the parade! It was fun! I was a Blufadoodle!
Was there a big turn out?
Are there pictures?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #127443
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Was there a big turn out?
Are there pictures?
It was huge! I haven't seen so many Webkinz doing the same thing in the park before! Everything was blue! I think Electrabuzz was the Pucker Fish and she was the leader. She took some pictures on the stage and in front of the KP sign. She said or the fish said that that park was full and no one else could enter! It was awesome! I should have taken a pic, but didn't. I have never participated in an event like that, but it was FUN!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #127444
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hey Yall, I ate some eggs on 2 accounts, after 4 windmills in a row, which I was about to give up bc I did not want any more windmills ?!?!? I ate ONE more egg. and yay, got the chick dress! Isnt it fun and so cute!!!!!!! Yay finally, I have all the prizes now! Yay! which is rare, I never got the valentine bed, or the shamrock mike (well, i passed on that event, no time!) so I will take this rare luck, LOL! I know they tease w the big grand prize as the rarest, but I guess they want the values higher for trading, etc. and more desirable and cool to have.. I guess we can't have everything!? which we can, thru trade if that is worth the time and effort!
no rompers for me today, tho.

Click the image to open in full size.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #127445
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Hey Yall, I ate some eggs on 2 accounts, after 4 windmills in a row, which I was about to give up bc I did not want any more windmills ?!?!? I ate ONE more egg. and yay, got the chick dress! Isnt it fun and so cute!!!!!!! Yay finally, I have all the prizes now! Yay! which is rare, I never got the valentine bed, or the shamrock mike (well, i passed on that event, no time!) so I will take this rare luck, LOL! I know they tease w the big grand prize as the rarest, but I guess they want the values higher for trading, etc. and more desirable and cool to have.. I guess we can't have everything!? which we can, thru trade if that is worth the time and effort!
no rompers for me today, tho.

That is adorable on your pet! I hoped you would get it! Congratulations!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #127446
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

aw thank you
calabelle is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #127447
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The purpose of this thread as I quote from the first post...

"The Information and Discussion Thread
for all things Deluxe and Estore!"

This thread is NOT for soliciting items.

Peek A Newz &Floaty Clicky events, feel free to use those threads made for them to discuss what you received. Do NOT complain about what you STILL hadn't received, hoping that someone will 'surprise' you with it. Do not exchange IDs and trade. All trading is done in The Gift Exchange area for Gifted and Gift Gurus. Not Gifted? Then please check out this thread on information on How to Become Gifted

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

This thread will remain closed for 24hours.

New thread can be found here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...vities-738634/

Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, chess on new thread?, come back soon!, deluxe junk machine!, deluxe rocks, deluxie's partaaay!!, deluxies, deulxe o rama, goldendoodle, gooooooooogles, horcraces!, hugs from balletdancer97, kevinelevin was here!, luxi's rule!, n.i.c.k. j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3, purriceless, smells like purple, snowball :), thanks justin!, wheel of lame, when are you working?, why school? :p, work? never!, work? try school!