Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #122351
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: DISCUSSION & Tracking - DELUXIE Activities & Events

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux

yes, I'm agree!!!

ok I will try to call 2 friends who are bilingual to call for me
I wish I could call Zeb, I'm glad you have friends who can

Everyone get on the

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Can't call, their phone has been constant busy since Wednesday!!
Oh no
tashytoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #122352
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Can't call, their phone has been constant busy since Wednesday!!
really????
zebultux is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #122353
Gift Guru

MsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insider
MsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Everytime I have called in the last 2 days---I get the choice message thena disconnection.
I don't think I can be much help, but I will try.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #122354
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I wish I could call Zeb, I'm glad you have friends who can

Everyone get on the

Oh no
I need to convince them first
Old 03-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #122355
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

If you call the e-store number then press 2 it will give you muzac briefly, then it sounds like you get disconnected because it goes silent for a while, but if you keep waitin (not too long) you will get through. Another deluxie mentioned this on another thread. I used it twice last week and it worked like a charm. the first time though, I though I was disconnected and hung up. I tried again and waited a little longer and got through. I'll go look for the number.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:54 AM   #122356
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by cria
If you call the e-store number then press 2 it will give you muzac briefly, then it sounds like you get disconnected because it goes silent for a while, but if you keep waitin (not too long) you will get through. Another deluxie mentioned this on another thread. I used it twice last week and it worked like a charm. the first time though, I though I was disconnected and hung up. I tried again and waited a little longer and got through. I'll go look for the number.
thanks for this info
Old 03-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #122357
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Here's the e-store number: 1-888-818-8770. Kirtoglou originally posted this info.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #122358
Gift Guru

MsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insiderMsHoliday loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cria
Here's the e-store number: 1-888-818-8770. Kirtoglou originally posted this info.
cria,

You are the sweetest thing.
I have them on Speed dial

No I was disconnected---Phone went black---in my case it's a disconnect.
It may be our provider---since we live in the country.
It only did it on Ganz though.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #122359
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

The medieval chest is in euro deluxe right now if anyone needs one
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #122360
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks COONY,

I could use another one of those chests.

Has all seen the good gifts on the WOW, I used xtra 5 WOW I had in dock
and got Food and $20 kc. Go figure LOL
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, balletdancer97 ♥♥♥, chess on new thread?, come back soon!, deluxe junk machine!, deluxe rocks, deluxie's partaaay!!, deluxies, deulxe o rama, goldendoodle, gooooooooogles, horcraces!, hugs from balletdancer97, kevinelevin was here!, luxi's rule!, n.i.c.k. j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3, purriceless, smells like purple, snowball :), thanks justin!, wheel of lame, when are you working?, why school? :p, work? never!, work? try school!