Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2020, 09:08 AM   #731
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

mtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguise
mtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Discussion and Tracking of Deluxe and Estore Activities - No2

That's the problem when we have too many accounts. It is hard to keep up with the challenges on all of them. I have 11 accounts because I kept them up when my grandchildren stopped playing. Of course, 3 of those were my accounts. I loved it when my grandkids were playing.

Has anyone seen black Friday ads about buying deluxe half price. I'm playing Webkinz Classic on the app and there are no ads on the side. Kinda miss them to tell you the truth.

Marnabear, glad to see your message. My husband and I are staying really close to the house too. We are not doing Thanksgiving either. It was a hard decision not to have everyone over but I think it was the right decision. Kids agreed too.
mtpeak is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2020, 08:17 AM   #732
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody! We are not really celebrating Thanksgiving Day is with some of friends, but we are trading two kinds of food for the dinner which this friend is coming to our house today at 1pm to pick up the apple pear sauce that my dad just made yesterday and she is giving us the corn pudding to go with the dinner even though my dad can't have it even if the doctor said he could, but he is scared to have that problem from last year since he was in the Hospital last year. We didn't have Thanksgiving last year because my dad didn't want to have company and his wound wasn't healed enough to have company over, but we had plans and so we had to called all our friends that the dinner was cancel last year.

Well this year is a little bit more different because of the virus thing and I know yesterday at work we had a customer coming in the supermarket to shop but she was coughing like crazy and I am glad I wasn't bagging when she was there than I am like saying why do people come to shop if you are under the weather don't shop please. I know lots of people might over eat tomorrow, but due to not having lots of people for dinner and so I don't people make a big dinner just for the family members in their homes anyway.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:38 AM   #733
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Wednesday Morning!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:58 PM   #734
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Discussion and Tracking of Deluxe and Estore Activities - No2

Hi there everyone!

Just wanted to stop on by and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Even though there are a small amount of us here, I truly am thankful for every single one of you! There is always a "SMILE" to be found here on WI. Hugs and many blessings to ALL!

Click the image to open in full size.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:46 PM   #735
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

So great to see everyone stopping by to let us know you are doing well.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my WI friends. I am thankful and grateful for all of you!!
I always look forward to reading all of your sweet messages with my morning cup of coffee.
WI is one of my happy places especially during these trying times. Hugs
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:11 PM   #736

6Jedis is sweet stuff
6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff

Hi All!

I haven't seen anything about deluxe being half off and I'm worried. That is how I buy deluxe for my accounts each year. I'm so afraid they will not do it since they might want to push the new webkinz which I am not going to get into, I don't want to start over. I also thought there might have been a sale on estore points but not sure from previous years if they did that or not. Usually I have points saved up to spend on black Friday but this year I have spent them through out the year instead of saving some of them.
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:35 PM   #737
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguise
mtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguisemtpeak is Justin in disguise

Post Re: Discussion and Tracking of Deluxe and Estore Activities - No2

Hi Leeann, Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. This year it's only the two of us. Family just decided it wasn't safe to get together.

Still hoping to see an ad about half price deluxe on Black Friday.
mtpeak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:09 AM   #738
uv all my little

Nattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoW
Nattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoWNattie makes the others go WoW

Happy Thanksgiving WI friends. This year there will be just the two of us but I am thankful and grateful that this Thanksgiving did not involve us spreading or catching of COVID.

Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:12 AM   #739
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 09:19 AM   #740
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning Everyone!

Good Thanksgiving wishes to all my American friends!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
friends forever, shellbellgotsatag!