Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #7371
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Thanks Twigs!! Can't wait to see what they have!! But first the promo code
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 06:42 AM   #7372
Pokemon time!

lazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTAR
lazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTARlazygal is a SUPERSTAR

Good morning Deluxies! I hope more promo codes come soon. So I can buy the Opal Pup and the Topaz Pup on that day called Black Friday! Than I am not spending any points till the first day of the month in December since I missed out on that strawberry Squirrel for the sale price of the estore point. Than I will getting lots of the webkinz game cards. Well I will buy two than my helper that comes over here on Wednesday and Thursday she will buy three of those webkinz game cards and than I will two more.

I have to go now!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #7373
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Happy Saturday.....

I am so tempted by the starry window...its so cute.....and it goes Underwater...cool..

Let's see the 50/50 ganz...come one....LOL
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #7374
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Happy Saturday.....

I am so tempted by the starry window...its so cute.....and it goes Underwater...cool..

Let's see the 50/50 ganz...come one....LOL

Happy Saturday all

I am also tempted by the Starry window, but it does not say it's animated I would snatch it up if it were. Sometimes they forget to put in valuable info like that.

Has anyone purchased it and put it in a room? If not I may call Ganz to find out.

Enjoy the weekend everyone
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #7375
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Did everyone see this?

Click the image to open in full size.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #7376
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Did everyone see this?

I just got the email. Ganz is sure doing a lot of last minute fall promos.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #7377
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Did everyone see this?

I just spotted it myself. Thanks for bringing the pic and info. here

If you look underneath it, it says 7,000 pts is the e-store value. However it is listed in the e-store under the Promotional Offers as 10,000 pts!!

It does give 1 slice of pumpkin pie a day, but that is mighty expensive.

Plus, I know I just spent 20,000 to get the window, which costs 8,000 pts on it's own.

I finally caved and got the Rockerz Puppy and 1 other item. Without a promo code this is going to be rough
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #7378
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
I just spotted it myself. Thanks for bringing the pic and info. here

If you look underneath it, it says 7,000 pts is the e-store value. However it is listed in the e-store under the Promotional Offers as 10,000 pts!!

It does give 1 slice of pumpkin pie a day, but that is mighty expensive.

Plus, I know I just spent 20,000 to get the window, which costs 8,000 pts on it's own.

I finally caved and got the Rockerz Puppy and 1 other item. Without a promo code this is going to be rough
Wow, I didn't check the price of the stand, I didn't realize there was an error. I agree, 10,000 pts is too much!

I wonder if it adjusts during checkout...if anyone buys the stand, please let us know.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #7379
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

I have 6500 estore points
I feel so poor
percyjacksonfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #7380
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by percyjacksonfan
I have 6500 estore points
I feel so poor
That is more than me. Don't feel that way.

Look what is new at the Estore:

I wish they weren't estore only. The mall looks so cool!

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 11-17-2012 at 09:47 AM..
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, deluxe is just greed, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, gbhghfgjfghfghjfghfgh, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, rusty needs cc antlers!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki deluxi, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget