Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2019, 08:43 AM   #53841
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness
Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Good morning,
I read this on WKN:

Actually a couple of the other games are only for deluxe members. I’ll do my part on the others

Mandy Webkinz says:
  • June 22, 2019 at 9:19 am
    Hi monsterhighrules323! The games for the Community Challenge will actually be the Game of the Day on those days so everyone can help work toward the goal – and you get a chance to try out some Deluxe games! Have fun!

Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2019, 11:16 AM   #53842
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Glad that everyone will be able to contribute to the challenges and get a chance to play some deluxe games.

I think it's still dreary out but it may clear up and the sun come out.

DH gave Bella a haircut the other day and she is sticking close at night. She looks so much better.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #53843
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Happy Sunday everyone!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #53844
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone
I have a question about the deluxe memberships & upcoming gift bag (clothing mystery bag) Deluxe sale on the 26th.

Is the Deluxe Wednesday sale for these bags on the 26th just a presale? Normally are the mystery clothing bags cheaper for deluxe members rather than regular estore shoppers..or not?

Also..question about deluxe. Is there an option to cancel your membership? I want to try the one month 99 cent offer but I don't want it to re-renew automatically..thinking about waiting to buy the year one at black friday maybe.

thanks all!
suzuki
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:02 PM   #53845
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
Hi everyone
I have a question about the deluxe memberships & upcoming gift bag (clothing mystery bag) Deluxe sale on the 26th.

Is the Deluxe Wednesday sale for these bags on the 26th just a presale? Normally are the mystery clothing bags cheaper for deluxe members rather than regular estore shoppers..or not?

Also..question about deluxe. Is there an option to cancel your membership? I want to try the one month 99 cent offer but I don't want it to re-renew automatically..thinking about waiting to buy the year one at black friday maybe.

thanks all!
suzuki
You can cancel auto renewal. I usually use codes which don't have auto-renewal but once in a while I do it the other way. Just go to manage account and select active membership orders at the left. That will take you to the membership purchase in your order history. Click on details on the very right and there is an option to cancel auto renewal. If you go with the 99 cent offer you should do this right after you purchase it.

As for the clothing bag it is probably just a pre-purchase but usually the price for deluxe members is less.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:04 AM   #53846
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:54 AM   #53847
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:50 AM   #53848
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

W24U-NR7B-VD3C-ZEY6
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:13 AM   #53849
marnabear

Dixie, thank you for all you do here.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:44 AM   #53850
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You can cancel auto renewal. I usually use codes which don't have auto-renewal but once in a while I do it the other way. Just go to manage account and select active membership orders at the left. That will take you to the membership purchase in your order history. Click on details on the very right and there is an option to cancel auto renewal. If you go with the 99 cent offer you should do this right after you purchase it.

As for the clothing bag it is probably just a pre-purchase but usually the price for deluxe members is less.
marnabear, thank you for your help! I successfully signed up & canceled the auto renewal.

Dixie, yes, thank you for always posting the codes & info!
Wishing everyone a wonderful monday! still have not gotten goo goo berry seeds...they are scarce on my account lol!
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, luxi’s come home!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget