Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #51391
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #51392
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Or vice versa, it seems they know we are going to buy either one or the other. I would really like the NEW Pet come the New Year, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:29 AM   #51393
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I bought the third deluxe on January 1st, on January 2nd they swapped out the Deluxe item. So, New item is offered on the 2nd day of January. The Dwarf Antelope was offered September 1st for Black Friday and again on January 1st (I have 3 codes) So, I am thinking it was February 1st when they offered the Chow Chow Puppy, then it left us on the 30 of April and we saw the current pet, on May 1st The black Panther cub was introduced. So I am thinking that the on the 1st of September we will see the introduction of the Flutter Cow who will remain with us until February 1st.
At least I think that's right.
I guess we will wait and see but that's a strange schedule - 5 months and then just 3 months and then 5 months again. Anything to keep us from getting two different half price pets the way we used to be able to do when the pets were on a 3 month schedule.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:01 PM   #51394

grandmina challenges the impossiblegrandmina challenges the impossible
grandmina challenges the impossiblegrandmina challenges the impossiblegrandmina challenges the impossible

Thanks for all of the good information! I guess that I'll either pay full price this week and get the panther or wait until Black Friday and just ignore the Flutter Cow code. Maybe I could deal with a pink cow, maybe a cow with wings, but a pink cow with wings is just too much!
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:29 PM   #51395
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I guess we will wait and see but that's a strange schedule - 5 months and then just 3 months and then 5 months again. Anything to keep us from getting two different half price pets the way we used to be able to do when the pets were on a 3 month schedule.
That’s my thinking exactly. Then if you want those ‘ultra-rare’ pets, you’ll pay full price for membership. That’s actually a bit deceitful, in my books.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #51396
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I did get that schedule wrong. Starting Feb it's three months then May 4 months and then Sept 5 months. Still an odd schedule.

I just saw the answer on estore news. Flutter cow Sept 1 - January 31.

Last edited by marnabear; 08-27-2018 at 12:54 PM..
Old 08-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #51397
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Afternoon All!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:35 PM   #51398
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I did get that schedule wrong. Starting Feb it's three months then May 4 months and then Sept 5 months. Still an odd schedule.

I just saw the answer on estore news. Flutter cow Sept 1 - January 31.
That’s exactly what I thought it would be. That’s the one they like to extend for 5 months, you might as well say til February 1st. So we won’t see a new Deluxe pet until Well into the New Year.
On the other hand, it also signals to me that we will still have our Half-Price Deluxes on Black Friday as well as New Years Day.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:35 PM   #51399
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That’s exactly what I thought it would be. That’s the one they like to extend for 5 months, you might as well say til February 1st. So we won’t see a new Deluxe pet until Well into the New Year.
On the other hand, it also signals to me that we will still have our Half-Price Deluxes on Black Friday as well as New Years Day.

I usually buy several memberships during that period so I may have a small herd of flutter cows. I sometimes give one to a very good friend who doesn't have a lot of money to spend to keep her accounts from going free. She is always willing to help me on WW so I love to be able to do something for her. If only it were a cat because she has one account with nothing but cats.

I have one with nothing but elephants that I started when the gingerbread one was so cheap.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:41 PM   #51400
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Elephants and a flying cow ... what a Nightmare!!
I recall an off color rhyme that we used to recite
Birdy, Birdy in the sky
And it ends with
Aren’t you glad that Cows don’t fly?
That’s ALL I could think of when I saw this cow.
Like you, Marna, I have a couple of friends who will be ‘tickled pink’ to get one of my excess winged-cattle.

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, luxi’s come home!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget