Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2018, 08:30 PM   #50401
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Has anyone bought any of the new Webkinz Loot bags from the estore? What items are you receiving if so? I am curious to find out.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2018, 08:54 PM   #50402
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Has anyone bought any of the new Webkinz Loot bags from the estore? What items are you receiving if so? I am curious to find out.
Well I did buy one webkinz day loot bag and the two items I got from that loot bag was the baby piano stool and the webkinz day sink.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:27 AM   #50403
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning All!
Old 04-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #50404
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
Old 04-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #50405
sydkinz06

sydneywydneypie defies all odds
sydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all odds

Happy Friday everyone!
The April Sale is up, there are some really pretty items.
sydneywydneypie is offline Female
Old 04-06-2018, 03:39 PM   #50406
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup!! Lots of neat Showers!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-06-2018, 05:21 PM   #50407
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Here is a quote from Webkinz Newz:

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...ity-challenge/

Oh no! Nafaria is up to her wicked ways again! A bunch of Spring Fairy Buddies were on their way to the Webkinz Day celebrations, but they got lost in the Magical Forest. They took a wrong turn in the dark forest and ended up in the clutches of Nafaria, the queen of the bad fairies.

Nafaria wants to ruin Webkinz Day. She discovered that eStore was planning a new Webkinz Day Loot Bag, filled with prizes. So one night, Nafaria snuck into the eStore warehouse and she trapped the new Spring Fairy Buddies inside some of the Webkinz Day Loot Bags!

The next day Sophie Stockwell arrived at work to hear the Spring Fairy Buddies calling for help from inside the Loot Bags, but she couldn’t tell which Loot Bags held the trapped Fairy Buddies. Sophie wants to hand out a Loot Bag to everyone in Webkinz World to make sure that we free all the Spring Fairy Buddies. But we need to spread the word to make sure that we open as many Loot Bags as possible.

Here is your Community Challenge – to spread the word far and wide, we need to get at least 3,000 views of Podkinz 96 by Friday, April 13, 2018. If we get 3,000 views, we will give out a Community Code for a Webkinz Day Loot Bag. Drag the Webkinz Day Loot Bag into your room – it MAY include one of the Spring Fairy Buddies! If not, it still holds two awesome items per bag!

So help us free all the Spring Fairy Buddies! Make sure the video gets watched so that everyone gets their FREE Webkinz Day Loot Bag!

And if you want more Webkinz Day Loot Bags, you can find them at Ganz eStore during the month of April!

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...d-a-free-code/

The link is right above

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 04-06-2018 at 05:44 PM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 04-06-2018, 05:29 PM   #50408
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I bought 2 bags and I got a Zum buddy I each one. I got the Year 10 wall hanging and the Year 10 carpet as well.

THANK YOU PHOENIXSPRITE!! Might I suggest you make a new thread in the Special events forum to get as much coverage as possible! I would love another loot bag and a FREE ONE is even better!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-06-2018 at 05:32 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-06-2018, 06:21 PM   #50409
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I bought 2 bags and I got a Zum buddy I each one. I got the Year 10 wall hanging and the Year 10 carpet as well.

THANK YOU PHOENIXSPRITE!! Might I suggest you make a new thread in the Special events forum to get as much coverage as possible! I would love another loot bag and a FREE ONE is even better!!
You're welcome. Thanks for the advice. I just went and posted a new thread in the Special Events Forum. If you watch the Podkinz 96 there is a lot more news as well. I believe there will be a Deluxe Day for everyone and a new event with the Webkinz Newz team in the Clubhouse plus more...

On a separate earlier topic mention about the Trading Cards and Mystic Panda: I didn't buy a lot of those Trading Code Cards, but I do like a lot of the items you can win for collecting and then for having a complete collection of everything. I think I got a code for a free Golden Retriever once. I also like the Gaming pieces theme that comes in the Trading Cards 1 series.

The Spring Shepherd (modeled on the Signature Australian Shepherd I think) will be available for only 3 days: April 20-22 -- it has spring colors.

There is a free code for a Chocolate Egg prize:
W24A C7SZ WJ55 D6EY

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 04-06-2018 at 06:21 PM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 04-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #50410
Pokemon time!

Good morning everybody!
Closed

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, luxi’s come home!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget