Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #1

admin has disabled reputation

Default Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Discussion and Tracking Thread
All Things Deluxe and eStore!

Welcome!

Click the image to open in full size.

The purpose of this thread is for the information and discussion for all things Deluxe and eStore. Feel free to show off your latest eStore pet so that others may see what the PSI looks like in comparison to the pet and to talk about the Deluxe Activities and other stuff that might be happening in Webkinz World.

For issues relating to your eStore purchases or with your Deluxe Membership, you may contact the Ganz eStore @ 1-888-818-8770

All other concerns & problems, call 1-866-932-5469

You can email Webkinz Customer Service for support @ webkinzsupport@ganz.com

The Rules:
  • There is NO asking for items, this includes hinting.
  • It is ok to go off topic a little on this thread, but we do ask you to keep the fun within the SITE rules please .. no personal info, no trading, arranging trades on the thread or by PM, no blatant gifting or asking/ hinting for gifts, etc ... and all is good

Last edited by Butterflies; 02-05-2013 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: clarifying Rules
admin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Click the image to open in full size.Wow! It is so shiny, clean and new in here!
.. my buddy Rusty needs sunglasses!

Isn’t this nice?! Now that’s what I call spring cleaning!..
.. ‘wish I could do that with my house .. ‘just move to a new one when it gets dusty and cluttered!

Welcome, everyone, to the fresh new Discussion Thread for All Things Deluxe and eStore!

If you love Deluxe membership and eStore shopping, you are in the right place! I hope you enjoy the new digs and have a lot of fun.

Please review the rules on the first page and then let’s get posting and make this thread rock with all your great pics, info and newz about Deluxe Membership and eStore happenings!

Attached Images
File Type: gifRusty.gif (5.3 KB, 8471 views)

Last edited by Butterflies; 06-04-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

wow what a nice new shiny place. do not forget today is the last day to spend the 40,000 points to get the free egg storage.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

the estore gets me every time (well most of the time anyway) with the "free" giveaways LOL I just spent the last of my 40000 points to get the egg storage. Now, if I can only remember to USE the codes I bought in a timely fashion (let's say not a year from now as usual)

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 04-08-2012 at 10:12 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

This is a nice, new shiny place. So glad to be here for the opening. Let's get to Deluxe and Estore discussion.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Well, we certainly don't have to search through that many pages to find postings of new e-store stuff now!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by cria
Well, we certainly don't have to search through that many pages to find postings of new e-store stuff now!
Agreed. I never got to share this so I will now. The other day I got those Chocolate Shoes on sale at the Estore. Aren't they just lovely?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

Hey, everyone! Good to be here in this bright, new, shiny thread!

I finally caved and bought the new sleepover cub and spend my 40000 points...so I'm waiting for my fridge code to arrive soon.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Hey, everyone! Good to be here in this bright, new, shiny thread!

I finally caved and bought the new sleepover cub and spend my 40000 points...so I'm waiting for my fridge code to arrive soon.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!
Congratulations. What are you naming it? Ooh, can you post a picture of that fridge when you get it? I had a great Easter. Hope you did as well.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #10

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

Thanks, cheeky!

Don't know what I'll name her yet, but she is sooo cute!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, gbhghfgjfghfghjfghfgh, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, rusty needs cc antlers!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget