Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ganz eStore (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ganz-estore-275/)
-   -   Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ganz-estore-275/discussion-tracking-deluxe-estore-activities-738634/)

admin04-08-2012 08:25 PM

Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Discussion and Tracking Thread
All Things Deluxe and eStore!

Welcome!

The purpose of this thread is for the information and discussion for all things Deluxe and eStore. Feel free to show off your latest eStore pet so that others may see what the PSI looks like in comparison to the pet and to talk about the Deluxe Activities and other stuff that might be happening in Webkinz World.

For issues relating to your eStore purchases or with your Deluxe Membership, you may contact the Ganz eStore @ 1-888-818-8770

All other concerns & problems, call 1-866-932-5469

You can email Webkinz Customer Service for support @ webkinzsupport@ganz.com

The Rules:
  • There is NO asking for items, this includes hinting.
  • It is ok to go off topic a little on this thread, but we do ask you to keep the fun within the SITE rules please .. no personal info, no trading, arranging trades on the thread or by PM, no blatant gifting or asking/ hinting for gifts, etc ... and all is good :)

Butterflies04-08-2012 08:37 PM

Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...5&d=1338832329Wow! It is so shiny, clean and new in here!
.. my buddy Rusty needs sunglasses! :o

Isn’t this nice?! Now that’s what I call spring cleaning!..
;D .. ‘wish I could do that with my house .. ‘just move to a new one when it gets dusty and cluttered!

Welcome, everyone, to the fresh new Discussion Thread for All Things Deluxe and eStore!

If you love Deluxe membership and eStore shopping, you are in the right place! I hope you enjoy the new digs and have a lot of fun.
:)
Please review the rules on the first page and then let’s get posting and make this thread rock with all your great pics, info and newz about Deluxe Membership and eStore happenings!

beth177504-08-2012 08:59 PM

wow what a nice new shiny place. do not forget today is the last day to spend the 40,000 points to get the free egg storage.

Denimbutterfly04-08-2012 09:03 PM

the estore gets me every time (well most of the time anyway) with the "free" giveaways LOL I just spent the last of my 40000 points to get the egg storage. Now, if I can only remember to USE the codes I bought in a timely fashion (let's say not a year from now as usual::))

cheekyluver04-08-2012 09:03 PM

This is a nice, new shiny place. :hug: So glad to be here for the opening. :D Let's get to Deluxe and Estore discussion. :hug:

cria04-08-2012 09:04 PM

Well, we certainly don't have to search through that many pages to find postings of new e-store stuff now!

cheekyluver04-08-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cria (Post 26463042)
Well, we certainly don't have to search through that many pages to find postings of new e-store stuff now!

Agreed. :nod: I never got to share this so I will now. The other day I got those Chocolate Shoes on sale at the Estore. Aren't they just lovely? :D

WebkinzMomma204-08-2012 09:18 PM

Hey, everyone! Good to be here in this bright, new, shiny thread! :clap:

I finally caved and bought the new sleepover cub and spend my 40000 points...so I'm waiting for my fridge code to arrive soon.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

cheekyluver04-08-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2 (Post 26463215)
Hey, everyone! Good to be here in this bright, new, shiny thread! :clap:

I finally caved and bought the new sleepover cub and spend my 40000 points...so I'm waiting for my fridge code to arrive soon.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Congratulations. :hug: What are you naming it? Ooh, can you post a picture of that fridge when you get it? I had a great Easter. :hug: Hope you did as well. :)

WebkinzMomma204-08-2012 09:21 PM

Thanks, cheeky!

Don't know what I'll name her yet, but she is sooo cute!!!