Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2019, 09:28 AM   #54471
uv all my little
Webkinz :)

Nattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnel
Nattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnelNattie is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Good morning All! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Q of S... have safe travels and enjoy your trip!
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2019, 06:04 AM   #54472
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #54473
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #54474
Gift Guru

wistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be true
wistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be true

Hi, Is there a guide for the grotto game? I can't get it- I thought it was to get the water to the bottom, but when I get to the bottom, sometimes it is right and sometimes it isn't? I am missing something
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #54475
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by wistcottage
Hi, Is there a guide for the grotto game? I can't get it- I thought it was to get the water to the bottom, but when I get to the bottom, sometimes it is right and sometimes it isn't? I am missing something

I won't be much help but WKN has comments that might help you. I'm thinking you need to reach each level strategy before you get to the bottom.
https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...-grand-grotto/

(I've flagged this message so admins can add the game to the game forum. Hopefully others can post their tips there.
Bernie3 is online now Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 11:11 AM   #54476
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everyone. Not long until fallfest starts. I have a couple of things that will slow me down. Haircut Tuesday and since DH's is right after mine we will go together so I will be gone longer. Wednesday I am helping the queen host a function and we chose to have the theme of Oktoberfest at the German restaurant which is out of town. We have to be there early to arrange the tables and decorate. Some of my German bears get to be part of the decorations.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #54477
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Bernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeBernie3 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Marna - always love reading your red hat events. Do let us know how it goes, they will love your bears.

I came to say the monkeys and elephants (oh, my!) are in the Odd Holidays at the estore then all the following came out.

I was rereading replies re: retirements, health, being homehound, weekend excitement and animal spirits. I just realized, among a few other things, this has been a 1.5 years of bad firsts for me and no wonder I had such a difficult time. But the hardest thing was accepting the fact that 'what is, is" and it's only recently that I've accepted the fact that I am now the complete opposite of who I was... which I've always understood why others had slowly distanced themselves. It was the struggle accepting myself that took time. I've had Atypical Trigeminal Neuraglia (ATN) for about 7 years but the pain is constant. Then an Ulnar Nerve Transposition that didn't work so my left hand is pretty much useless which means muscle wasting. The seizure meds for the ATN with all the pain meds for other things makes me walk into walls or trip over myself so I usually have bruises somewhere. I'm so used to being 'foggy' I couldn't tell you within a minute of where a bruise came from. I had a stroke somewhere along the line but couldn't tell the difference between it or another one of my sever panic attacks. I'm mid 50's and had planned to write full time when I retired. Muscle wasting is the worst and if it's not cramps from the arm or charlie horses in the legs, I occasionally get what is called nocturnal leg cramps, if its not my calf then my ankle is so twisted I swear it's going to snap. I moan a lot but those cramps are the only thing that actually make me scream out. I don't have the energy to work out anymore and walks are out of the question, I've tried, it's minutes and I start feel faint, panic or fall.

Otherwise, I'm fine. I wouldn't have said that 2 months ago but having accepted it has helped and changed my health a bit, I'm no longer this tense ball but I still can't go out that front door. Groceries are shopped online, church is through cable when I can (my days and nights are always mixed up), and most conversations are through text or phone.

There is another thing I noticed very recently with things I've given thanks for along the way. I can pinpoint every life struggle I've had in the last 12 years and I've always felt it was a 'cone' effect, leading me from this huge world to this tinier and tinier world I'm currently in. I didn't understand why it was one thing after another. That good day I had was when I realized that I have everything I need to be where I am in this situation, my eyes 'opened' around me I can't believe how luck I am that I didn't have to resort to living with or off someone. I'm safe, I have my own little house, I'm financially okay for needs, my family is there when I need, my neighbour friend is awesome - checks up on me, feeds me and always there in a jiff, I have my cat, and I have you. Thank you everyone!!!!

Sounds sappy but I'm just excited that I'm okay when I thought I was not.

Last edited by Bernie3; 09-22-2019 at 12:21 PM..
Bernie3 is online now Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #54478
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bernie3
I won't be much help but WKN has comments that might help you. I'm thinking you need to reach each level strategy before you get to the bottom.
https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...-grand-grotto/

(I've flagged this message so admins can add the game to the game forum. Hopefully others can post their tips there.
Unfortunately I do not have the permissions to add a forum to the Games section.

I did create a thread that people can add tips to until I can have the thread added.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...o-tips-812993/
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:39 PM   #54479
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness
Grandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicnessGrandma001 is epic beyond epicness

Bernie, It's great that you are okay! And great that you are able to share here.

Electrabuzz, Maybe you could ask Justin to allow the Mods to have more freedom to do things like that since there aren't many people left to keep things going here. We appreciate all you do!
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #54480
Gift Guru

wistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be true
wistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be truewistcottage is too good to be true

Thanks Electrabuzz for starting the thread- that is a great place for us to read tips on Grotto!
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, luxi’s come home!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget