Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2019, 04:14 PM   #54311
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the info!

I also have to do some sorting and letting go to do...

I opened a pet's special box on a new account, but there was no special bonus box.

It happened for 2 different pets. Has anyone had this happen?

Thanks in advance.

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
I hate the job of sorting and letting go. But I really need to do some of that as well.
Me too...

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 08-23-2019 at 04:21 PM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2019, 06:42 AM   #54312
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite

I opened a pet's special box on a new account, but there was no special bonus box.

Thanks in advance.

Me too...
Well I think those special bonus boxes only come when you have ten pets in the new webkinz world accounts that you made.

Last edited by lazygal; 08-24-2019 at 06:42 AM..
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:18 AM   #54313
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:28 AM   #54314

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite

Thanks in advance.

Me too...
yes I agree, the bonus boxes start at l0 adoptions. Check the wiki here on WI for info on this.
good luck.
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:13 AM   #54315
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Um. I know I finished making the meeting room but now and before my nap time I want to finished making another room but all I am getting is the blue screen when I log into my main account in webkinz world. It is not letting me see the pet to change the webkinz pet so I can get into one my other rooms in webkinz world.

Actually now it let me get into webkinz world on my main account like I guess once you rat on a site than the site says okay you can go back on here.

Good morning everybody! I know the site is slow going this morning but I am going to busy this afternoon because today is our pastor last day of service and we are having a brunch in the upper part of our church for his farewell party. I am off to go to 711 for my ice coffee or hot coffee haven't decide yet though anyway and due to being there really early I might want to have the large size ice coffee and not the large hot coffee because the hotter the drink it is more hard to drink from it and than the ice coffee is easier to drink out of it.

Last edited by lazygal; 08-25-2019 at 07:13 AM..
Old 08-25-2019, 10:33 AM   #54316
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Um. I know I finished making the meeting room but now and before my nap time I want to finished making another room but all I am getting is the blue screen when I log into my main account in webkinz world. It is not letting me see the pet to change the webkinz pet so I can get into one my other rooms in webkinz world.

Actually now it let me get into webkinz world on my main account like I guess once you rat on a site than the site says okay you can go back on here.

Good morning everybody! I know the site is slow going this morning but I am going to busy this afternoon because today is our pastor last day of service and we are having a brunch in the upper part of our church for his farewell party. I am off to go to 711 for my ice coffee or hot coffee haven't decide yet though anyway and due to being there really early I might want to have the large size ice coffee and not the large hot coffee because the hotter the drink it is more hard to drink from it and than the ice coffee is easier to drink out of it.
Good Morning LG! Sounds like a great afternoon you have planned! Have a great time!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #54317
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #54318
Pokemon time!

Yep! We did have a wonderful day today and plus we ran out of coffee so our janitor had to make a second patch of coffee in the meantime we did have this coffee single packs that look like tea bags but they are coffee though and we did have someone want decaf coffee but I knew the folders coffee bag was decaf so that was better than nothing.

We only used two gallon milks so I will be returning the 2% reduced milk if Stop&Shop says yes and if they say no than that means we will drink it instead, but that means no fat free milk for us till Friday in. I know on September 1st we will be going back to the half-gallon milk which is always the lowfat milk for coffee hour and than on September 8th during Rally Day we will buy two gallon milks or maybe one gallon milk since we did used coffee creamers though.

Than we had someone wanted regular water so I went downstairs to get our pitcher that say for the seniors for the senior luncheon which will be soon on September 7th is our senior luncheon day.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:00 PM   #54319
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

So good to hear lg!

We have a birthday to celebrate!

Please post good wishes

WI 50-ish, we are wishing you a very happy Birthday! - Page 2
Old 08-25-2019, 10:06 PM   #54320
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Good evening!

Happy Birthday to WI 50ish!

and....

Happy Birthday to EatingPie789!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, luxi’s come home!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget