Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 11:27 AM   #52521
Webkinz :)

Ioumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonderIoumercer wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

I've seen so many people posting about not getting the snowflakes. I have gotten the 7 a day maybe 3 times, and then like 3 or 4 a day for the rest. It seems the only way I can get them is to literally sit the pet in a room and check every 6 or 7 minutes. If I leave my house and go anywhere I get no snowflakes. Very frustrating for sure to spend all that time doing nothing
Ioumercer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #52522
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh Marna!! I am so sorry you are going through this! We had a similar situation with our Chico and I spent 2 weeks labouring over a dread decision. He was diagnose with Congestive heart failure. It seemed to occur rather suddenly, but they had told me a couple years before that he had a heart murmur. Well, don’t ignore it! Just because we humans manage well with it, does not mean dogs do. I learned my lesson the hard way, on January 1st 2017 he breathed his last in my arms.
So glad to hear your Bella will be all right. Your due-diligence and quick intervention has saved you from a lifetime of regret. Will continue to pray for your precious pup.
I had the same experience with one of our last dogs. He had a heart murmur and took blood pressure meds. But finally after he got his shots that must have been too much for him. The vet finally recommended that we see a cardiologist so we traveled over 100 miles to see one in a neighboring state. The doctor prescribed some meds but said his prognosis was not good. We took him home and tried but in a couple of days he was refusing the meds. On Sunday he was bad and Monday I said goodby to him. I have felt guilty ever since for not pressing the vet earlier as to what could be done for him and will try not to ever make that mistake with Bella. The emergency vet said she heard a little murmur which must be new because our vet has never mentioned it and I am sure they would. We see our own vet Thursday for a follow up and I must ask him about that, too. We don't always see the same one but the clinic hires good ones.

DH has given her two shots so far and she doesn't even feel it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #52523
uv all my little

Nattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truth
Nattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truth

Marna I am so sorry to hear about Bella. Our pets are really our fur babies and my heart goes out to you. I am glad she has a good prognosis for a normal life and that she isn't minding the shots. For some reason insulin for everyone has gotten very expensive which is not a good thing. Hugs to you.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:31 PM   #52524
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Marna, sending good thoughts and prayers your way for Bella! I'm glad she is responding well to the shots and that her prognosis is good.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:08 PM   #52525
Gift Guru

wistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a hero
wistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a hero

Sending prayers for you MarnaBear and for Bella
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:42 AM   #52526
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #52527
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning Everyone!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:09 AM   #52528
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Fast approaching afternoon for a lot of you, so good Afternoon, everyone. Hope your Sunday finds you well. It’s nice not to have to chase snowflakes. A bit of a rest before the next event.
Has everyone been keeping track of their medallions? Are they still being awarded, or are you catching, but not getting anything?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:53 AM   #52529

Margo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum master
Margo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum masterMargo is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Fast approaching afternoon for a lot of you, so good Afternoon, everyone. Hope your Sunday finds you well. It’s nice not to have to chase snowflakes. A bit of a rest before the next event.
Has everyone been keeping track of their medallions? Are they still being awarded, or are you catching, but not getting anything?
I haven't gotten one from the arcade in a couple days. They must have changed something, because for a week or so I was getting 10 prizes easily from wacky zingoz and now nothing. I knew it was too good to be true and wouldn't last, but it is disappointing to go back. Even with the 10 random per day it was going to be a long long time to get one of the special pets with having to trade in at a 10 to one ratio.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:16 PM   #52530
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You have to achieve at least 2800 from Wacky Zingoz to get a medallion, now.

Basically, it means you have to get beyond the 500 pin all 5 times.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-13-2019 at 12:16 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget