Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #51891
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

Donation Award 
Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Stopped to wish ALL of wonderful Thursday and coming weekend.

The creativity in Room designs never ceases to amaze me. We are an awesome group.
The imagination on the room designs are beyond creative.
I'm glad I don't have to choose.

Also, ---don't stop trying the Wishing Well.
DGS WON 3 in a row in center.
He choose the Time Machine.
He is making a Welch/knight room, Traveling back in time.
We shall see.

Momwithredheads you are in our thoughts too.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #51892
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am so glad to hear that, Ms Holiday. In all the time I have played Webkinz, only my granddaughter and my daughter have ever gotten the three in the middle. Even when there was that rare glitch when people seemed to be getting the most unusual items for hitting three wells, I never was able to get my account to do that.

I really like the time machine, it was featured in the Big Bang Theory and I just laughed at that episode. When it comes to getting items in the blue box? This is one of those that makes me go OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #51893
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
Good morning. I have a computer question and since we have so many amazing people here I thought I’d give it a try. Sunday afternoon my interest stopped working so I thought it was the provider. After a couple of hours I realized that I had internet on the iPad, just not on the computer. If I put the mouse over the Internet icon at the bottom of the screen, it says not connected, no connections are available. Are there things that I can check? Does it make sense that the internet has quit when the rest of the computer seems to function properly?

Problem solved. Did the trouble shooting thing again. Must have clicked on something different because it took me to a screen I hadn’t seen before. Clicked on something there and it repaired the problem.
This happened to DH a couple of days ago. I was logged on to my computer and had my helper accounts logged on but I stepped away for a while. He tried to do something with the internet and it was down for him so he shut down my computer, too, and then turned the modem down. I am connected wired to ethernet and he is wireless. I got back on and started things up and he still could not get to the internet. I finally got him reminded that we are not connected the same way. He ran the trouble shooter and it fixed his problem. I don't know what he did to cause that in the first place because it has never happened that only one of us could connect.

As for the finalists in the room designs, they are all so wonderful that I will have trouble voting, especially since I know several of the people.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #51894
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomeness
Grandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomenessGrandma001 blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
This happened to DH a couple of days ago. I was logged on to my computer and had my helper accounts logged on but I stepped away for a while. He tried to do something with the internet and it was down for him so he shut down my computer, too, and then turned the modem down. I am connected wired to ethernet and he is wireless. I got back on and started things up and he still could not get to the internet. I finally got him reminded that we are not connected the same way. He ran the trouble shooter and it fixed his problem. I don't know what he did to cause that in the first place because it has never happened that only one of us could connect.
We only use wireless so it seemed strange to me that only one device was down. When I did the trouble shooting thing it said the modem wasn't connected (or something like that). Since the iPads were working I didn't think the modem could be the problem. When I tried it again, I clicked fix problem even though I hadn't done anything with the modem. I was surprised when it worked. My laptop has been making a strange noise when I first open it so I thought maybe something had totally quit. I won't go shopping on black Friday but I'm hoping my laptop holds out until some good sales without shopping on that day. When I thought I might have to be without a computer for a couple of weeks, I thought of lazygal. Don't think I am as patient as she is.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 12:25 AM   #51895
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am afraid I would be going to the local library and spending a LOT of free time on their computer I have a phone, but it can gobble data fast enough to make your head spin if I play Webkinz.
We end up paying overage charges when we got struck by lightning in June and that was only a couple of days. I can't imagine being weeks without a computer or internet.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:18 AM   #51896
Gift Guru

wistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a hero
wistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a herowistcottage was born a hero

Good morning and happy Friday from the wistcottage Goblins
Click the image to open in full size.
wistcottage is online now Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:17 AM   #51897
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning!

What a lovely group of goblins wistcottage.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:22 AM   #51898
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Oh those lil guys sure look adorably happy on their BF logs That one with the spider hat looks like a cute little girl in pigtails.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #51899
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody! Well I am going to adopt the Fox Kit and the Be Merry Bear today. Now all I am waiting for this the Holiday Kitten and the Snowball Bunny.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 05:57 PM   #51900
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wistcottage
Good morning and happy Friday from the wistcottage Goblins
Click the image to open in full size.
Your goblins are dressed so cute. I just think those are the cutest pets though I still get a little shocked to see them so big in the park.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget