Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #50141
sydkinz06
Webkinz :)

sydneywydneypie is a creator of wonder
sydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wondersydneywydneypie is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Hi everyone!
Nugget was spayed yesterday and she did really well. I've been having a lazy day with her all day. We got her an inflatable e-collar instead of a cone and she doesn't seem to mind it one bit.
sydneywydneypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #50142
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

She might get a little antsy when the stitches start to heal. They’ll be itchy and she will want to chew them. Glad to hear it all went well in spite of the heat cycle. Now you can have a happy puppy who won’t be looking for something ‘else.’
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:28 PM   #50143
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Well on Saturday for the senior luncheon we are have cornbeef and cabbage for lunch at our church and on Sunday with our family choir we are singing the song called Open Our Eyes Lord right after Sunday School. So we will do the coffee hour set up after the family choir song and that means we do it right when everybody else sings the church song to end the service on that day. Plus Sunday our Organ is 50 years old too so we are doing a special service for it and it might be boring which I tend to fell asleep when I am bored. We also lost a long time church member that just passed away on Tuesday Morning at 1:30am. So I am taking personal day off work on Monday which a personal day I will still get paid though. I just need to called my job coach not to come to see me there since I won't be there on Monday after all.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:35 PM   #50144
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the info!

Hi! I just found this on Webkinz Newz:

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...-webkinz-newz/
I guess because you can’t quote a quote? Anyway, this is really scary. I know they say they’re working on the Webkinz site so why are all these other little bits and pieces suffering? What’s going to actually happen. It feels like everything is dissolving :-/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:22 AM   #50145
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sydneywydneypie
Hi everyone!
Nugget was spayed yesterday and she did really well. I've been having a lazy day with her all day. We got her an inflatable e-collar instead of a cone and she doesn't seem to mind it one bit.

Hope she comes through it without too much discomfort. And good for you to be a responsible pet owner.

We did not have to worry about that with Bella because it had already been done.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I guess because you can’t quote a quote? Anyway, this is really scary. I know they say they’re working on the Webkinz site so why are all these other little bits and pieces suffering? What’s going to actually happen. It feels like everything is dissolving :-/
It seems to me that they are working hard to make sure that WW continues to work and in order to do that they have to sacrifice a few other things. I will lose most of my moneyz because I had so much I can't possibly spend it all. But I got it by logging on and doing peeks and floaties on WKN so I didn't work for it.

I guess I will be getting a lot of chairs and couches and vases and red fedoras.

Last edited by marnabear; 03-09-2018 at 12:22 AM..
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:25 AM   #50146
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good morning All!

I don't like it when Ganz starts taking things away.....
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #50147
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:30 AM   #50148
uv all my little

Nattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glitters
Nattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glitters

Phoenix… thanks for the info about WKN. Good to know to spend your rewards now. Got to remember to do that ASAP.

Sydney… glad all went well with Nugget. It is worrisome with surgery for our fur babies.

One of my dogs had a grade 2 mass cell tumor (a kind of cancer) removed many years ago. It was located near the top of her hind leg at her belly. My poor pup looked like a magician’s ‘sawing someone in half’ trick gone bad. Her incision ran from her backbone to mid abdomen. They wanted to make sure they got it all, and they did. But she was so good with the stitches. She must have been absolutely miserable but left them alone even with no E. collar on.

Have a great day, everyone!
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #50149

feona is stuck on replay
feona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replayfeona is stuck on replay

Has anyone found the Leprechaun ad? I have looked for it all morning and not one ad has showed up.
feona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #50150
uv all my little

Nattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glitters
Nattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glittersNattie is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Has anyone found the Leprechaun ad? I have looked for it all morning and not one ad has showed up.

No, haven't seen it.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget