Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #49931
sydkinz06
Webkinz :)

sydneywydneypie defies all odds
sydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all odds

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Good morning everyone! I'm officially finished with my last online college course. I'm more than ready to graduate!
sydneywydneypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #49932
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Keeping all in my thoughts.

Lazygal, I'm glad you're feeling better.

It's good to hear from those post.

Congratulations on finishing your last online college course, Sydneywydneypie!
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #49933
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Good morning everyone. MB, you are right about the floating chocolates. I think I got one for each account but need to double check next time I visit Cinnamon. There are just too many things going on for me. Collections need to be completed and I need to send pets on vacation to complete the challenge and then there is Cinnamon. I haven't even done any peeks this month so I am missing some of the things.

Off this morning to get my mammogram and still going to acupuncture twice a week. That isn't helping much yet but it took me all winter the last time I was like this.
Do you need any help? You know I will always help you if you need it. I am slow at that game but I have completed it on all but 3 of my accounts and that is just because I have been busy with classes and knew I had plenty of time.

View Post Originally Posted by Bernie3
LG - glad you're feeling better.

Marna - thinking of you and hoping the acupuncture helps soon for you.

MB - still in my thoughts and hope you enjoy your new classes. What are you taking this time? They always sound like fun.

And, to the ones who checked in lately, it's good to hear from you.
I am taking any and all computer related classes, even the ones I have already taken as I am the teacher's assistant in most of those. I also take varied fun classes. I have one in a couple of weeks about Edgar Cayce, one of my favorite subjects. I also took Greek Mythology. Just anything that sounds interesting LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by Nattie
MB… glad to know that you are keeping busy. Sending hugs your way.
Are your classes through OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute)? My classes have started up again, also, through my local university. I understand that OLLI is in about 120 colleges around the country and are great for the 55 plus community to help keep our brains active.

Yes, those floating strawberries seem to be on every page of WKN. Easy peasy.

Have a great day, everyone!
Nattie, our program at Lone Star College is called ALL - Academy for Lifelong Learning. It costs $20/year for one campus or $50/year for all campuses. Everything I wanted is at the campus closest to me anyway. I don't think I have time for any more classes but I sure enjoy all the ones for which I registered. The great thing about this one is our College Student ID card only says "College Student" and we qualify for all college discounts anywhere and there are so many places that offer them, some of which are great. The one you are in sounds similar. We had one at UNLV in Las Vegas but it was FREE, which was even better. Not that I mind paying or volunteering. Everyone who works in the ALL program is a volunteer except for the lady who runs it and she deserves to get paid.

View Post Originally Posted by sydneywydneypie
Good morning everyone! I'm officially finished with my last online college course. I'm more than ready to graduate!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SYDNEY What is your Major? I am proud of YOU

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone I think I will hide in my office and play WW all weekend and pretend I am not here
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #49934
sydkinz06

sydneywydneypie defies all odds
sydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all oddssydneywydneypie defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Thank you!! I'm an Interior Design major

Does anyone know how often they cycle through the eStore pets? I really want a Narwhal, but I can't find it anywhere and I can't find anything that says it was retired.

Last edited by sydneywydneypie; 02-09-2018 at 01:04 PM..
sydneywydneypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #49935
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sydneywydneypie
Thank you!! I'm an Interior Design major

Does anyone know how often they cycle through the eStore pets? I really want a Narwhal, but I can't find it anywhere and I can't find anything that says it was retired.
That is a great career! I love interior designing. Hope you become very famous but still remember us

The Narwhal is a virtual only pet so your only hope is the eStore or someone who has a code. Good luck!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #49936
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Do you need any help? You know I will always help you if you need it. I am slow at that game but I have completed it on all but 3 of my accounts and that is just because I have been busy with classes and knew I had plenty of time.

I am taking any and all computer related classes, even the ones I have already taken as I am the teacher's assistant in most of those. I also take varied fun classes. I have one in a couple of weeks about Edgar Cayce, one of my favorite subjects. I also took Greek Mythology. Just anything that sounds interesting LOL.

Nattie, our program at Lone Star College is called ALL - Academy for Lifelong Learning. It costs $20/year for one campus or $50/year for all campuses. Everything I wanted is at the campus closest to me anyway. I don't think I have time for any more classes but I sure enjoy all the ones for which I registered. The great thing about this one is our College Student ID card only says "College Student" and we qualify for all college discounts anywhere and there are so many places that offer them, some of which are great. The one you are in sounds similar. We had one at UNLV in Las Vegas but it was FREE, which was even better. Not that I mind paying or volunteering. Everyone who works in the ALL program is a volunteer except for the lady who runs it and she deserves to get paid.

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone I think I will hide in my office and play WW all weekend and pretend I am not here
Thanks for the offer. I did the solitaire game and I think I was referring to the community challenge.

I commend you for taking all those classes. We don't have any program like that where I live. There is a community college that offers classes in many things but you have to pay quite a bit for each one and I just don't seem to have the motivation to do it.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:31 AM   #49937
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LG LG LG!!! YOUR ROOM!!! Your Thanksgiving room is on The Room Designs!! You Made it!!
Congratulations!! I am SO Happy for you!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:58 AM   #49938
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

Donation Award 

Whoot! Whoot!
Lazygal made it.
We ALL here are rooting for you dear friend.

Hope you are feeling better.
HUGS
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:11 AM   #49939
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:24 AM   #49940
uv all my little

Nattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truth
Nattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truthNattie climbs the tree of truth

MB… ALL does sound similar to OLLI, but yours is much cheaper. We paid about $85 per semester, but as you said, unlimited classes and field trips. I am only taking 3 classes, by DH is taking 5, and my friend is taking 9. (nine!) But for me, 3 classes (one history class about he cold war in the 50’s, one science class just about oceans, and one class that has a different fun, lighter topic every week.)

Sydney.. Interior design… that sounds amazing. Good for you!

LG.. Woo-hoo! Congratulations for your fantastic room being showcased. Very happy for you!
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, butterflies♥️, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget