Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2017, 03:14 PM   #49481
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Thanks for the info about the Reindeer Calf. No luck for me with the reindeer pops.
I hope you have better luck soon!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2017, 07:07 AM   #49482
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:18 AM   #49483
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Good morning
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #49484
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Thanks for the info about the Reindeer Calf. No luck for me with the reindeer pops.
Feona, I discovered that if I used Firefox Mozilla instead of Chrome I could find the lil calf, no problem. What is going on is that the ad blocker you are using is stopping you from seeing that calf. I have to wonder why they did it this way. They tell us to put them on ad blockers white list so we can still continue to play without the annoying targeted ads, but then suddenly, with this promo it doesn't work. It took me a long time to figure this out. Hopefully you can get a few pops before the promo ends.
Also ... figured out that the #1 gnome is actually the LAST gnome! So I lost out on the first gnome. I saw the pics on my iphone, so I didn't realize that the last gnome was actually the first.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:18 AM   #49485
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Good morning - I've been doing the peek a newz since early December, but I have only just begun to get the new window - here's a picture in case you are interested in what it looks like.

I like the window, and it opens very wide for lots of fresh air.

Have a great day!

Click the image to open in full size.
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 07:39 AM   #49486
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
Old 12-17-2017, 08:29 AM   #49487
uv all my little

Nattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed up
Nattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed upNattie has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by curiousg
Good morning - I've been doing the peek a newz since early December, but I have only just begun to get the new window - here's a picture in case you are interested in what it looks like.

I like the window, and it opens very wide for lots of fresh air.

Have a great day!

Click the image to open in full size.

Curiousg, How nice that you got the window and I love it! Your room is just gorgeous. Way to decorate!
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:57 AM   #49488
Pokemon time!

Good morning everybody!
Old 12-18-2017, 09:48 AM   #49489
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Good morning

There is a December Sale.

Love the room, curious!!! Those pieces definitely make an adorable room, it's nice to get them free!

Nattie, congrats on your featured room!!!! It's fantastically spooky!!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #49490
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

We just got back last night from a quick trip to California. We left Friday and on Saturday evening we attended a Christmas party given by the company I used to work for before I retired. It is a small company and everyone is like family. Every year we have gotten an invitation and this year we decided ahead that we wanted to go so I let someone in admin know about it and he got the president motivated to set the date and place for the party early and send out the invitations. Normally we have not gotten it until a couple weeks before and too late to make plans.

So Thursday we took Bella to where she has stayed before and Friday morning we set out for the airport. We got there in the afternoon but it took us a while to find a shuttle and then of course we were the last stop. Party was in Anaheim and a lot of the visitors were going to Disneyland. We have been there many times when we lived closer and now we would get too tired trying to see everything.

The hotel I picked was still undergoing remodelling but all the rooms were like brand new and ours was very comfortable and well equipped. We went to eat dinner at the hotel next door rather than eat Indian food at the hotel where we stayed.

The party was Saturday evening in a private room at a very nice restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. It was so nice to see so many of the people I had worked with including three of the owners. I met a few that had either joined the company or married one of them since I left there. I was sorry that some could not make it because they had moved too far away or do to health reasons. The president, who we all call just Joe, was still recovering from pretty major surgery less than two weeks before but he was trying to be his usual congenial self and I know he was very glad to see both of us. We sat across from the man I used to carpool the 45 miles to work with and I got to meet his new wife. I was happy he found a nice person that he married some years after his wife died of cancer. New wife was really nice.

Because of Joe's health we didn't have some of the entertainment we had in the past when I was still working but that did not matter. We had a lovely dinner followed by three of the people there getting up and leading us in Christmas carols. It is something we will remember for a long time and I am glad we went. Hard to say goodbye again, though. I doubt we will do that again.

Bella was happy where she stayed but ecstatic when DH went to get her. She doesn't normally give kisses but he said she did this time. We know though, that she is well cared for in that place and I am sure she was busy playing with the other dogs while we were gone.

I had three very dear friends who took care of my accounts while we were gone. Got each one to Ms Birdy every day and entered the wacky code for me.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, gbhghfgjfghfghjfghfgh, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, rusty needs cc antlers!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget