Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Ganz eStore

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2017, 12:07 PM   #48461
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to a wonderful Friend Leeann.
Hope it was all you desired. You deserve Only the Best Dear.
HUGS,
msholiday
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2017, 03:04 PM   #48462
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips
Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I'm so sorry to have missed wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday, Leeann. We just got back from vacation, and I didn't realize that yesterday was your special day.
You are a bright light here on WI, with your uplifting and cheery messages.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, my dear friend.
P.S. Your bday is the same day as that of my 3rd oldest grandson. He was 19 yesterday.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #48463
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Leeann, I am sorry I missed your birthday. I wish you all the best in your new home. We are eventually going to have to move to a retirement complex and hope we can get into the one we really like. That means paring down on a lot of stuff and having someone come in and sell the rest for us. We love our house and aren't ready to move yet, especially since we have Bella who is still very active and would hate to be cooped up in an apartment.

Bernie, I love your stories about yourself and your pets. Your story about the cat on your shoulders makes me think back many years. My husband took a job that would take us to Germany and at the time we had a cat and a dog and they were both quite young. The hotel was full and all we got was a tiny room so the owner let us use one of his apartments while we looked for a place to live. No yard so I had to walk them both. Cat was not used to this so he decided to cling to my shoulders. I must have been quite a sight with the dog leading the way for me and the cat. We finally found an apartment with a yard which was much better.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:25 AM   #48464
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #48465
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! Thanks for the info and fascinating RL stories! Hope all is well!

Happy Belated Birthday, Leeann15! I hope you had a fabulous day!
I hope things go well with your journey.

Glad you enjoyed your vacation, Lazygal!
phoenixsprite is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:47 PM   #48466

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Hi everyone! I couldn't find us on the forum front page. anyone know how to get us back there? I count on you WEBBIE MASTERS everyday. I don't have a lot to say but I enjoy your post and hats a lot 6 yrs following you all

well never mind my post seemed to bring it back up
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:42 PM   #48467
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Hello everyone. Yesterday I was gone much of the day to a Red Hat lunch about an hour's drive from here. We all had a good time and the food was good too. This place has a lovely garden attached to it and there is a little section for off leash dogs. I think DH and I will make a drive out there some day.

Snoopy, I heard about the pool lounger and don't understand who would even bring that to their attention. I am looking for the alligator or turtle wading pools on my accounts to use instead. Those work and have a smaller footprint than a pool. Also if you have a shower that gives 5 points in addition so where I can't find the little pools I am just going to have to skip that step.

Not alligator but Crystal Croc.
The others pool that has a smaller footprint (2X2) is the inflatable wading pool with the red, blue, yellow rings. It takes up the same space as the summer celebration turtle pool.

Oh, by the way, I'm back from my vacation, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #48468
ill be in paradise!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Discussion & Tracking of Deluxe & eStore Activities

Good morning friends!
Welcome back to those who were on a super de duper vacation!

Another hot and humid day here in our area with several more to come. I decided to treat my two lovey kitties to their very first "spa" day yesterday. They have been ever so patient and wonderful through this venture with me. They both received a soothing bath, nail clipping and a "lion hair cut"!!!! Oh my geebies they look toooooooooooooo cute!!!! A nice new cool look for them now for our soon to be new home in FL. The groomer said they were very good with the hair clipping cut but were very distraught when the bath came along. I have done their baths here at home for years and my tuxedo lets me clip her as well. Needless to say they are glad to be back home and we are planning a calm day.
Hoping everyone has a great day!
Click the image to open in full size.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:44 AM   #48469
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good morning everybody!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:36 AM   #48470
uv all my little

Nattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joy
Nattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joyNattie is an abundance of joy

Good morning!

Dixie... Welcome back from your vacation, also!

Leeann... a day at the spa for your kitties. How nice!
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bee gee ♥ 's you, blythe ♥, bob saget, bob stay strong, deluxie, fish fashionistas, freya waz here, gbhghfgjfghfghjfghfgh, happy birthday(7) !!, harriet likes this, lazygal, luxi's rule!, no soup, oliveee got a taggg, peculiar treasures, priceless, refinnej!, rusty needs cc antlers!, samanthafoofoo was here, shellbellgotsatag!, suzuki was here!, the clydesdale was here!!, the random family, whats up deluxe?!?, yomcnugget