Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 09:51 AM   #21
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: WI high score board

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is my polar plunge high score.
Sorry, JBONE92 beat you by about 400 points, but I have not posted all the scores yet. Good job though!
-Lilypad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #22
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Ok, thanks for posting, I will process these about 5 at a time, but I wil be sure to get them all up eventually.
ok,thanks! .
JBONE92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #23
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

My neice, 'spypuppy' plays the games of Cash Cow and Cash Cow Two a lot.

She has a 6778 score in Cash Cow and a 2023 in Cash Cow Two -- those must be pretty high. She uses that same user name on this board.

Last edited by BERT_X; 09-03-2007 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: edit pictures and text
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #24
waderules

I can beat the polar plunge score hes a picture of my score!
Attached Images
File Type: bmphigh score.bmp (48.3 KB, 268 views)
Old 09-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #25
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!

Last edited by Hamlet; 09-05-2007 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Added Pumpkin Patch
Hamlet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:09 AM   #26
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Hamlet
The 9658 polar plunge score above is not legitimate.
When this game "broke" a few weeks ago, it caused a glitch allowing some people to get through the game at full speed without hitting any obstacles.
You are right Hamlet.

I forgot about that time when the game glitch occured. Yes, she had told me about that happening when she played once and, of course, it would have set that high score in her game records.

So, no way of knowing what her true high score actually is.

I will edit that post to remove the picture and text about her Polar Plunge score.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:29 AM   #27
fa53
Gift Guru

Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!Hamlet is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
You are right Hamlet.

I forgot about that time when the game glitch occured. Yes, she had told me about that happening when she played once and, of course, it would have set that high score in her game records.

So, no way of knowing what her true high score actually is.

I will edit that post to remove the picture and text about her Polar Plunge score.

Thanks. I know these are just games, but that was a pretty upsetting day for me. I had been working to get the top score for a couple of weeks, and then one day, I logged in and saw that all of the top scores were 9658 -- which I had already posited to be a perfect game (and probably impossible to get). I actually stopped playing polar plunge after that -- because I could no longer get a trophy and my goal of bettering the 9649 seemed inconsequential. I think that I could have gotten an extra 3 or maybe 5 points, but there was one place that I had to crash (and lose 3 or 4 points) in order to maintain the proper speed to get down the hill.
Hamlet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #28
Flash flood

You should add other games like Picnic.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:02 AM   #29
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Great idea!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #30
KTbear92
Gifted

KTbear92 is on a distinguished road

[IMG]file:///Users/Katie/Desktop/Picture%201.png[/IMG]

ohh noo one second..

Last edited by KTbear92; 09-03-2007 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KTbear92 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chinapro is in the house!, high scores, i won!!!, kony 2012!, momo ducky!, monkeecj wuz hear, pounder, rockermom approved, roozie1 was herr, stupid is this, y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e