Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Hatch the Dragon

Tips anyone?

I have come so close so many times

And it is game of the day today and I don't have to be Deluxe to play it!

Last edited by canonymous; 07-26-2019 at 10:14 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hatch the Dragon

Ask Mom Who Plays, she’s phenomenal at it!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-26-2019, 02:18 PM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ask Mom Who Plays, she’s phenomenal at it!
Thanks Dixie!

She works and won't be home until late tonight but I keep checking back!
I thought I saw some time somewhere but I must be wrong.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:09 PM   #4
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here. A thread from 2016 might give you some insight

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...dragon-805560/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-26-2019, 09:55 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Ty Dixie...I am SO close! I get the dragon just before it’s hatched.....need 2 of course to hatch it...

It’s late tonight so I won’t get it today but I sure would love to win it sometime.
Old 07-27-2019, 12:21 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

Hi Cannon,
Sorry I was not on last night to see this.

Here are some tips for you:

Always keep the "oldest egg" in the lower right hand corner. You'll need to have two tiles that look like dragon faces, then you're awarded the HTD trophy. You'll move tiles right at first, then left on the 2nd row, then think of ways to zig zag the mouse, but keep the oldest on the bottom right hand corner, or close to it. The next oldest egg would be the 2nd from the right, & so on. Make sense? It's about 20K kc to earn the trophy, so if you're close you're probably around 16-18K kc? I think you win about 2K when the last two dragon faces trophies are merged.

Let me know if this makes sense. I'd be glad to answer questions.

Good luck!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-27-2019, 02:19 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Hi Cannon,
Sorry I was not on last night to see this.

Here are some tips for you:

Always keep the "oldest egg" in the lower right hand corner. You'll need to have two tiles that look like dragon faces, then you're awarded the HTD trophy. You'll move tiles right at first, then left on the 2nd row, then think of ways to zig zag the mouse, but keep the oldest on the bottom right hand corner, or close to it. The next oldest egg would be the 2nd from the right, & so on. Make sense? It's about 20K kc to earn the trophy, so if you're close you're probably around 16-18K kc? I think you win about 2K when the last two dragon faces trophies are merged.

Let me know if this makes sense. I'd be glad to answer questions.

Good luck!

Thank you mwp! I know from your trade shop that if you are on it is usually later evening so I didn't expect to hear from you in time for this Hatch the Dragon Game of the Day but I am anxious to have ideas for next time.

I have been in the 16-18K range several times. I have had the egg where the dragon looks like it is jumping out. I thought I would need two dragon jumping out eggs to slide one over the other to get the trophy.

When you say "two tiles that look like dragon faces", do you mean the one that look like the dragon is jumping out or is there another one after that one?

Do you ever move the tiles up and down or always side to side?

When I started getting eggs regularly, I realized there was a pattern. Next time it is Game of the Day,
I will try your right/left method and see if I am successful.

It takes me a long time to finish this game lol! it reminds me of 2048 (which I always come SO close to winning too lol!)

Last edited by canonymous; 07-27-2019 at 02:29 PM..
Old 07-28-2019, 01:26 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTAR
Ritzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTARRitzcracker is a SUPERSTAR

It's the same game as 2048, it just uses pictures instead of numbers. The last few stages are a red rock, a red rock with two eyes, a partially hatched dragon, and when you combine two partially hatched dragons, you get the dragon face, and you have won the game.

It doesn't matter which corner you pick to keep your "oldest" piece, as long as you are consistent about it. I use the top left, my son randomly chooses a different one each time to mix it up a bit, but you need to keep them lined up in order from oldest to newest, so you can combine them.

When I use the top left, I have the oldest in that corner, the second oldest to the right of that one, and so on. Then I work on building up the top right corner so I can combine it with the one to it's left, and so on. I try to keep that top row full at all times, and if two just combined and there is an empty slot, I keep moving my arrows (or mouse if you prefer) to the top and to the left until the row is full again. You have to be very intentional about not moving down, and, if you have an empty space in that top row, to the right. (Now of course if you pick a different corner to work from, you have to adjust those directions).

You also have to be careful when flames or rocks combine, because you may now have empty spaces that you weren't anticipating, especially when you have all in a row combining at once, and sometimes you get a "newer" piece in a wrong place. If that happens, try to build up that wrong piece till it matches with the ones beside it, so you can combine them, and get back on track. Occasionally you will also be in a situation where there is no other option than to move in a direction you don'[t want. Again, if you end up with a piece in the wrong place, try to build it up till it matches the ones beside it. Of course this doesn't always work, so you might run out of moves. You can practice this game on a web version of 2048, and the next time Hatch the Dragon comes up as game of the day, hopefully you can get the trophy. BTW, you will get a trophy every time you finish the game. I just got my 14th.

The different stages are, a purple piece with a white center, a small flame, a medium flame, a large flame, a black rock, a green egg on a yellow background, yellow egg on orange, orange-red egg on red, red egg with eyes, partially hatched dragon, and then the end.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-28-2019 at 01:26 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-28-2019, 04:32 PM   #9
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank you mwp! I know from your trade shop that if you are on it is usually later evening so I didn't expect to hear from you in time for this Hatch the Dragon Game of the Day but I am anxious to have ideas for next time.

I have been in the 16-18K range several times. I have had the egg where the dragon looks like it is jumping out. I thought I would need two dragon jumping out eggs to slide one over the other to get the trophy.

When you say "two tiles that look like dragon faces", do you mean the one that look like the dragon is jumping out or is there another one after that one?

Do you ever move the tiles up and down or always side to side?

When I started getting eggs regularly, I realized there was a pattern. Next time it is Game of the Day,
I will try your right/left method and see if I am successful.

It takes me a long time to finish this game lol! it reminds me of 2048 (which I always come SO close to winning too lol!)
There's a dark red egg with eyes in it, & the next tile is .... gosh maybe if you put those two together, you get the face of the dragon & that ends it. LOL I play so much now I can't remember. But if you're at 16-18K you're very close.

I move the tiles left & right. If the bottom row is full, I'll move down but never up. Then the left lower right will go up, & the oldest tiles will be w the youngest, & it just won't work. Very difficult to recover from that.

Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It's the same game as 2048, it just uses pictures instead of numbers. The last few stages are a red rock, a red rock with two eyes, a partially hatched dragon, and when you combine two partially hatched dragons, you get the dragon face, and you have won the game.

It doesn't matter which corner you pick to keep your "oldest" piece, as long as you are consistent about it. I use the top left, my son randomly chooses a different one each time to mix it up a bit, but you need to keep them lined up in order from oldest to newest, so you can combine them.

When I use the top left, I have the oldest in that corner, the second oldest to the right of that one, and so on. Then I work on building up the top right corner so I can combine it with the one to it's left, and so on. I try to keep that top row full at all times, and if two just combined and there is an empty slot, I keep moving my arrows (or mouse if you prefer) to the top and to the left until the row is full again. You have to be very intentional about not moving down, and, if you have an empty space in that top row, to the right. (Now of course if you pick a different corner to work from, you have to adjust those directions).

You also have to be careful when flames or rocks combine, because you may now have empty spaces that you weren't anticipating, especially when you have all in a row combining at once, and sometimes you get a "newer" piece in a wrong place. If that happens, try to build up that wrong piece till it matches with the ones beside it, so you can combine them, and get back on track. Occasionally you will also be in a situation where there is no other option than to move in a direction you don'[t want. Again, if you end up with a piece in the wrong place, try to build it up till it matches the ones beside it. Of course this doesn't always work, so you might run out of moves. You can practice this game on a web version of 2048, and the next time Hatch the Dragon comes up as game of the day, hopefully you can get the trophy. BTW, you will get a trophy every time you finish the game. I just got my 14th.

The different stages are, a purple piece with a white center, a small flame, a medium flame, a large flame, a black rock, a green egg on a yellow background, yellow egg on orange, orange-red egg on red, red egg with eyes, partially hatched dragon, and then the end.
Thanks for adding these details! Well said!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Thanks mom and Ritz!

I never thought of practicing with 2048. I have that on my iPad so YAY!

You have both helped a lot!
Closed

Tags
always so helpful xo