Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #21
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Strategies for winning a Party Jelly Bean Jar

Thank you Isabella and Dawn for this amazing thread. I know how hard the two of you have worked to figure all of this out and put the information together in a way that will help so many people.

Your hard work, thoughtfulness and willingness to help others is so very appreciated.
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I just did 2 parties back to back and had some issues... but also some discrepancies
I think they have changed some levels in here since they updated it...
I had 5 winners still though, using the methods on here, and also when I had a level and got Not a bad guess meaning it was way off, I just went to the lower part of the next range up and it worked, so there may be a difference now...

I won with

The 369 was in the half full one - I had just had another one and had SO CLOSE on 367 364 365 so I started out with 367 and got SC, so I put in 369 and got it

The 197 winner won on my first guess - it was the lowest jar and know it is in that range so I put it in there and won

The 287 winner was halfway so I put in 367 and got not a bad guess - it was the same size as the other winner so that shows how wide a spread the identical jars can be... I put in 287 and won
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #23
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

I so admire your diligence in this. I have my one jar that I won at my first beach party and that is it. That is all I need really but I keep trying when I can.

I will bookmark this page for those times that I go to or have a party.

Thanks isabella and dawnscott.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #24
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

Thank you for the thread. While I don't go to many parties (well I've only been to 4), I bookmarked this for when I go to my fifth party tomorrow (the kindness party). I hope I can get at least closer. Thanks for your hard work Isabella and Dawnscott!!!
hippolady is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I think they have changed the jars last week
The jar sizes seem to have changed (The ranges) the actual pictures are the same but we have gotten winning #'s in the jar that it used to be lower. I haven't exactly pinpointed it but it seems like the ranges have increased by 20-25 off of what we had been winning...

Myself and Isabella still have been winning so it is still working the way it was (Even though it seems the Not a bad guess has been given less than 60 #'s away... Example I got a NBG on 1 #, and NBG on another # only 112 #'s away from each other... Leaving the Winning # only 55 - 57 #'s away from either way....

Here are my Winning #'s from Thursday and Friday (we had over 18 parties between those days most together)

Last edited by dawnscott1; 07-16-2011 at 05:38 PM..
Old 07-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #26
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Thank you Isabella and Dawn for this amazing thread. I know how hard the two of you have worked to figure all of this out and put the information together in a way that will help so many people.

Your hard work, thoughtfulness and willingness to help others is so very appreciated.
View Post Originally Posted by karkar99
I so admire your diligence in this. I have my one jar that I won at my first beach party and that is it. That is all I need really but I keep trying when I can.

I will bookmark this page for those times that I go to or have a party.

Thanks isabella and dawnscott.
View Post Originally Posted by hippolady
Thank you for the thread. While I don't go to many parties (well I've only been to 4), I bookmarked this for when I go to my fifth party tomorrow (the kindness party). I hope I can get at least closer. Thanks for your hard work Isabella and Dawnscott!!!
Peacemom, Karkar, and Hippolady, Thank you so much for visiting our thread. We hope all of you win many jars. Please let is know if you win a jar! Best wishes for many wins!

Dawn and I played 18 games on Thursday and Friday. With four pets each minimum. Ganz had a few minor changes. We will fix the first post with the adjustments. There were many glitches. We had blue screens and some jars that didn't work. All things considered we managed to win 36 total jars. Woo! Hoo!

Here is a list of my winning numbers:

Last edited by isabella1665; 07-16-2011 at 07:36 PM..
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #27
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

You two are doing a great job!
I haven't won a summer jar since the first summmer party i went to....that's what, a 6 week losing streak? yikes! I do get so close, so there is still hope. hopefully I'll now have a better shot at it.
Thanks for going to all of those parties to put this together. lol
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I haven't won a summer jar since the first summmer party i went to....that's what, a 6 week losing streak? yikes! I do get so close, so there is still hope. hopefully I'll now have a better shot at it.
Thank you
I think we are addicted to the parties and we just use this excuse to do so many LOL
Old 07-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #29
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

This thread is extremely helpful! Rated and you both get rep points!
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Aunt - Thank you for visiting our thread! We are both so happy to share our method and help everyone win many jars! Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
This thread is extremely helpful! Rated and you both get rep points!
Musicgurl - Thank you for stopping by out thread! Best wishes for many wins!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Thank you
I think we are addicted to the parties and we just use this excuse to do so many LOL
Dawn - Thank you for a good laugh! Addiction! So true!

Last edited by isabella1665; 07-17-2011 at 03:18 PM..
isabella1665 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hugs and beans!, jbvalentine, peacemama loves the beans, sarahgotchi jellybean, thanksfromkuhl2bella+dawn, think outside the [box], throw beans :), vanilla chai♥