Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #10011
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge webpage-Come join the guessing party when it is Jellybean Challenge time! Lots of winners!!

View Post Originally Posted by karkar99
I have one jar Beekay.
So that's KinzDiva, karkar and beekay on the 3550 jar?
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #10012
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge webpage-Come join the guessing party when it is Jellybean Challenge time! Lots of winners!!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I could not have done it without your help! Did you win, too?

It was great teamwork!! Thanks!!
Yes, I won too! I'm still new so it took me a while to figure out what I was doing with my guesses and what they meant, but it all worked out! Thanks again!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #10013
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
Yes, but I only have one guess left.
KinzDiva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #10014
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
Yes, and Kinz Diva only has her last guess so we need to figure it out so all 3 of us will win a jar.
karkar99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #10015
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
Don't worry, but now I'm confused about which jar I have 2 guesses and which I have 1 left. Don't know how much help I can be with the 4650 jar now.

This could help someone though

4950-5049 previously narrowed to 4950-5000

4775 - Ooh close
4762 - Ooh close
4957 - Sorry

Narrows to 4950-4961 but not 4957
Someone else/Jellytab? has the 4650 jar now. Let me go check all the work that was done today.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:14 PM   #10016

Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world
Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I still have three guesses on this jar. Tell me what to do!
Do you mean the 4950 or 4650?
Starburst1425 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #10017
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KinzDiva
Yes, but I only have one guess left.
View Post Originally Posted by karkar99
Yes, and Kinz Diva only has her last guess so we need to figure it out so all 3 of us will win a jar.
Right and I have 6 guesses to get her a win along with us!!

I don't know where to start. Can you help, karkar?
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #10018
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

7850 Jar

previous range 7914-7919

Guess 7716 ooo so new range 7914 - 7916? Is this right? Or is it only 7914-7915? I only have one guess! Any help appreciated
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #10019
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
Do you mean the 4950 or 4650?
Sorry, I have the 4650. I saw that you only have one guess left and I want to help before you use your last guess.

Awaiting instructions.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #10020
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

Beekay, when I looked it up. Here on WI we have no narrowing information.

Should we start with a narrowing around what numbers she has listed there?
karkar99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*!hugs pp!*, ..., 000000005 was here!, 4750...nt 4776-4800, cindyloohoo1997 was here!, classical music, dazzle will dominate!, galfam was here, good day all, i want some poncho beans, leeannluvsbeans, lets go those jellybeans!, mmk's favorites, narrow it down, pl♥, qwertyuiop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, soccerplayer06 was here, spott, teamwork is the key, thanks for all the help!, this tag wants to eat you, tigerdove, totally addicted to jbc's, wi!