Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Talking Jellybean Challenge webpage-Come join the guessing party when it is Jellybean Challenge time! Lots of winners!!

Updated December 2, 2013

Jellybean Jars in WIki NEW link:

Jellybean Challenge Jars - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I has been recently discovered that the winning numbers repeat for the Jellybean Challenges on the same day.
Spoiler: show
Thanks for the discovery, Ozhere!

Come help us find those winning numbers!

Go to the end of this thread during Jellybean Challenge time and you will see a bunch of ers helping to figure out the winning numbers for the day!

A few rules for posting on the thread (please PM me or post in the thread if you think any rules should be added and/or changed):

1. Can you please post your jar number in your post (or quote a post that has the jar number in the post). The jar number is the first number of the jar range (e.g. 1050, 1150, 1250, etc.). If everyone does this, then it will be easy to use the thread search option and search on the jar number and find all the posts pertaining to your jar. (Be careful when using the search option to make sure you check for the right date on the search results).

2. Do not expect individual credit for your guesses or narrowing. Don't be hurt if you are not given special attention. The thread moves so fast that it is hard to keep up with who guesses what numbers. Just know that your help is immensely appreciated!

3. Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you don't know which jar you have, then please post a picture of the jar on this thread and there will be many members that will help you with the range of your jar.

4. Remember that the programming changes the winning numbers between 12am and 1am EST (i.e. American Kinztime) and then again around 2am if WW does updates and goes down for a few minutes. [There was a 2pm Asian jellybean challenge (which is 12am American) and during the beginning of the hour, the winning numbers for the challenge were the same as the day before, but toward the end of the hour, the programming chose different winning numbers. If you had your jar opened early in the hour, you were okay to use the previous numbers; but later a new number was discovered that was used for the next day's challenge--thus the reset between 12-1am. We also believe that when WW goes down around 2am (which sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't) then the numbers get reset again.]

5. If you want to give special thanks to any individual after the challenge, then don't forget that you can always give them rep for helping.

6. Please do not Private Message (PM) any negative comments to anyone that helps in this thread. All negative comments will be reported.

7. Please be considerate of others and know that they are doing the best they can. We all make mistakes and learn at different rates. It is okay to politely correct a narrowing range; that will help everyone in the long run. If someone corrects a mistake you make, please don't take it personally (if they PM you about it with a negative remark, then please report the PM). If you don't understand the narrowing and if you don't feel you are getting any help on the thread, please PM me (SnowCrystal) and we can practice together. I am not always actively on-line during the challenge, but feel free to contact me anytime.

8. All help is appreciated... early help, late help, guessing within a range without narrowing the range down more, etc. Please do not get angry if you think someone isn't posting their results fast enough. Although it is good to actively work together on narrowing a range, that is not always feasible for people who are guessing and narrowing on multiple accounts or people who are actively participating in more than 1 forum.

A huge thank you to every single member that helps on this thread. Whether you help narrow a jar, post your guesses or a winning number, or help another member understand the confusing process, you are appreciated. Due to the volume of activity on the thread, it is impossible to give individual credit all the time; so please know, even if you are not given individual credit, all of the help that is given is appreciated and will be going toward the greater good and will become "community property."
Spoiler: show
Thank you for the words, dragonbird

Let's see how many jars we can win!!!

Good luck, everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners!

When you are guessing (I think it was Lolo7777777 who first gave the ranges):
If you get "Oooo, that was close!" then your guess is 1-199 jellybeans off.
If you get "Not a bad guess!" then your guess is 200-499 jellybeans off.
If you get "You'll need to be closer!" then your guess is 500-999 jellybeans off.
If you get "Wow, that was way off" then your guess is 1000 or more jellybeans off.

If you have found your "jar" on the jellybean webpage, then you can narrow down the range (this method was figured out by BERT_X). Here is an example:

Let's say you have the jar with the range 8050-8149:

Find the midpoint, which is 8100.

It doesn't really matter if you add or subtract 200. Just stick to the same formula all the time and it will be easier for you. You need to add/subtract the 200 from the midpoint; so add/subtract to 200 to 8100 (the midpoint of 8050-8149).

I'll go through the steps (8050-8149 jar):

If you add 200:
8100 + 200 = 8300
guess 8300 and if you get "Ooo...close" then the range becomes 8101-8149
if you get "not a bad guess" then the range becomes 8050-8100

if you use subtraction:
8100 - 200 = 7900
guess 7900 and if you get "Ooo...close" then the range becomes 8050-8099
if you get "not a bad guess" then the range becomes 8100-8149

For a guide to guessing and narrowing down the ranges, please see EXOTERIC's thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...essing-681261/

(Note that the Jellybean Challenges during the parties are different and those jars only hold about 500-600 jellybeans. If anyone can narrow down those jars, please PM me so I can put a link to your thread in this thread. Thanks!)

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
This hunt for the Jellybean Challenge numbers is pretty exciting and it's a pleasure to see the cooperative effort going into this!

However please do not use this RED or this BLUE reserved for staff use. Any other color is fine!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-02-2013 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: updating username
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
lovemypug1245
Gifted

bassetlvr101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge webpage to help with your guesses

cool. thnx for sharing! its cool!
bassetlvr101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

What a great and helpful site you got here SnowCrystal!
I've been looking for a guide like this everywhere. This really helped and I am putting it on my favourites/bookmarks and will check it out again the next time I get a hold of the Jellybean Challenge. This guide is really helpful. Thanks for sharing!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

OMG u have 85 Jellybean jars????!!!! That is truly incredible!!!
KortnyStar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
couture911 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a really great resource, thanks!
couture911 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:56 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It's almost time for the Jellybean challenge again! You have about 9 hours to prepare! LOL

Don't forget to spin the wheel of wishes if you have the POTM (it is in the daily activities, not the hourly ones)--Sunday, April 13.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:46 AM   #7
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

That was so helpful i bet i will get it almost every time!!!!
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #8
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

This was very helpful, though I did not win this time I got the response "You'll need to be closer" many times. Thanks for making this.
superstar5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Wow! What an amazing and helpful site. Thanks for sharing!
bawtneez is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

I won another jellybean jar last jellybean challenge! I will post it on my webpage soon. There is another jellybean challenge today at 7pm KT (April 15).

Once you get a good guess, you can use Bert's strategy to help you narrow down your guesses.

Here is the link to his strategy (How I won the Jelly Bean Challenge -- and you can too! ) :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t250462.html

Bert's strategy has really helped me narrow down my guesses and win! Thanks Bert!

Tags
*!hugs pp!*, ..., 000000005 was here!, 4750...nt 4776-4800, cindyloohoo1997 was here!, classical music, dazzle will dominate!, galfam was here, good day all, i want some poncho beans, leeannluvsbeans, lets go those jellybeans!, mmk's favorites, narrow it down, pl♥, qwertyuiop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, soccerplayer06 was here, spott, teamwork is the key, thanks for all the help!, this tag wants to eat you, tigerdove is here, totally addicted to jbc's, wi!