Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Gamez in Webkinz World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/gamez-webkinz-world-125/)
-   -   Jellybean Challenge webpage-Come join the guessing party when it is Jellybean Challenge time! Lots of winners!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/gamez-webkinz-world-125/jellybean-challenge-webpage-come-join-guessing-274287/)

SnowCrystal11-07-2009 04:56 PM

Re: Jellybean Challenge webpage to help with your guesses

It still amazes me every time I win a jar!!! Today, I won a jar with the Deluxe activity Jellybean Challenge. My winning guess was 5840.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9&d=1257630896

mickey2611-07-2009 05:54 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to try this next time!

SnowCrystal11-07-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey26 (Post 17071916)
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to try this next time!

Good luck! I hope you win a jar! Remember that if your jar appears to be between 2 jars (it usually is), then go with the smaller jar!

Linus11-09-2009 08:22 PM

Thanks for your great help SnowCrystal, especially the pics on your Jellybean Challenge Webpage. I stumbled upon this thread last wek and have been using your advice, and today I finally won the Jellybean Challenge for the first time ever with a guess of 9580!

It was exactly within the range of your pictures (9550-9649), and I guessed 9550, 9610, then 9580. I about had a heart attack when I was right!

Thank you so, so much. I never thought I'd actually win, but now I'm pysched to keep trying to collect more jars.

Now, is there anything you can do to increase the odds of winning a QuickDraw....? :D

SnowCrystal11-09-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linus (Post 17096315)
Thanks for your great help SnowCrystal, especially the pics on your Jellybean Challenge Webpage. I stumbled upon this thread last wek and have been using your advice, and today I finally won the Jellybean Challenge for the first time ever with a guess of 9580!

It was exactly within the range of your pictures (9550-9649), and I guessed 9550, 9610, then 9580. I about had a heart attack when I was right!

Thank you so, so much. I never thought I'd actually win, but now I'm pysched to keep trying to collect more jars.

Now, is there anything you can do to increase the odds of winning a QuickDraw....? :D

I am so happy that you won a jar of jellybeans!! Congratulations!!

I wish I could win a dunk the zingoz trophy or a token collector trophy!!! I have won a few quick draws on my family's accounts, but they are few and far between!

cocoabean11-10-2009 02:38 AM

Your link is amazing! Thank you so much for this! I can't believe I've never seen this before and I can't wait til the next jellybean challenge!!!

SnowCrystal11-10-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoabean (Post 17099290)
Your link is amazing! Thank you so much for this! I can't believe I've never seen this before and I can't wait til the next jellybean challenge!!!

Good luck! I hope you can win a few jellybean jars!! Remember if your jar appears to be between 2 jars, go with the smaller jar.

momwhoplays11-12-2009 11:01 PM

http://i36.tinypic.com/2rpywyb.jpg

LOL!! I guess 0 & it said I was way off. This happened w/ all 3 of my accounts! I should have guessed 0000. LOL!

Mrs. Shimmer11-12-2009 11:04 PM

I heard someone else say this evening that the jar was empty but zero was the wrong answer. I guess you have to count all the jelly beans that have been eaten, too.

SnowCrystal11-12-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momwhoplays (Post 17130437)

LOL!! I guess 0 & it said I was way off. This happened w/ all 3 of my accounts! I should have guessed 0000. LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Shimmer (Post 17130454)
I heard someone else say this evening that the jar was empty but zero was the wrong answer. I guess you have to count all the jelly beans that have been eaten, too.

I didn't even try tonight. I was watching TV with my hubby! I am sorry it didn't work. (I was going to write that maybe they will fix it by next year; but my hubby says I am too optimistic!!! LOL!).:D Hopefully it will work next time!
(There goes that optimism again::))