Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Friends Wanted! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/friends-wanted-155/)
-   -   Looking for Friends! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/friends-wanted-155/looking-friends-812503/)

fourthlittlepig04-24-2019 11:39 AM

Looking for Friends!

I've been playing webkinz for about ten years off and on. Now, I'm finally starting to really explore again! I have a free account right now (booo) but I plan to fix that asap! I have many food items that I've collected over the years, plus an overloaded inventory. Once I've gotten a new pet, I'd love to trade, but for now I just want a friend whose interested in webkinz too :)

Queen of Sheba04-24-2019 09:56 PM

Re: Looking for Friends!

Hi & nice to see you! :)

I like to play, but I have not ever done any trading in the trading room, so I may not be what you are looking for, but I can help with challenge requests, etc.

Is your WW id the same as your WI id?

My account is: royalmajesty

Ioumercer04-30-2019 05:22 PM

I'm IouMercer (capitol eye) and Chaskinz. I'd be happy to be your ww friend. Also check out the trading forum on webkinznewz.com. Just post what you need and they are more than happy to help you out, and it a webkinz site!

nancygurl05-01-2019 07:23 AM

/\ I didnt know we can do trading stuff on there

my user is the same as my user here. I don't know how much of a help I would be in trading

Trading is not allowed unless you are gifted.

tigerdove05-01-2019 08:53 PM

nice to meet you! i started playng 11 years ago, stopped in 2013, then started again in 2017. i have 3 webkinz accounts. my first one has a humiliating username that i can't change so i don't add friends on that one, but my other ones are tigerdove and mrsCarranza. i also use my friend's old account which is lam2600, and my sister-in-law's username is montoy. she doesn't have a WI account but i'm sure she would like some WW friends.

Dixiecup05-09-2019 02:29 PM

Hi Fourth, I am as you see, Dixiecup
Add me at your leisure.
You can’t send or trade while you are a free player.

frostfur05-11-2019 09:18 PM

Hi! I'm glad you made this thread cos I've been wanting to make one.
I have been playing again in spare time (so not frequently) and I want friends !!

my username is: fjklds

Dixiecup05-12-2019 01:27 AM

OH COOL! I just added you, FrostFur! I wasn’t terribly sure who you were so .. enjoy the friendship gift ;)

Kopat2705-22-2019 02:49 PM

someone add me my user is kopat!!!!!

Dixiecup05-23-2019 07:33 AM

Hey Kopat, I added you :)