Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Friends Wanted!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

em2hoops13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hi I am Em2hoops

Hey Please be my friend i will tell you more about me if you be my friend
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
PM ME
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Hi I am Em2hoops

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi em2hoops13, nice to meet you!!
You can also start a thread for friends at the forum Friends Wanted!!
I am a Webkinz mom. I play it more than my children!!!
After you have 10 posts you will because a Webkinz instead of a Lil Kinz. You will be able to PM people then. You also can't get friends until you have 10 posts.
:bas::cs::clyde::leoliz::rac::ppony:
I have 22 Webkinz. I just got 4 Lil Kinz Webkinz Cares pets. They are a black bear, panda, persian cat, and St. Bernard.

Be sure to read the FAQ and rules at the top of the page in Green. They are under the flower with the bee.

Here are some links that are helpful.
Forum rules
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/forum-rules-read-t3999.html
Tips on how to become a good WI member
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...70200&posted=1
Alyssa's Star Challenge Help with pictures
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t340793.html
Picture Gallery: Rare, CSO, Holiday, Retired, etc (CSO=Curio Shop Only)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t107330.html
Forum to ask questions & get help
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...help-f165.html
Hints, Tricks and Guides for WW Games (WW= Webkinz World)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orld-f125.html
Gift Exchange information
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t219641p4.html
How to Make Good Posts,To Become a Gifted Trainee
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d+trainee+tips

You go on the gift exchange to trade Webkinz items with other members. You have to be a WI member for at least two weeks and have at least 50 helpful posts to apply to become a Gifted Trainee.

Let me know if you have any question or need help.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

:sch:
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #3

aivilonna is just really niceaivilonna is just really nice

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome! I hope you have a Great time with us!
aivilonna is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #4

em2hoops13 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone else please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Hello! Welcome to WI. I hope you enjoy it here!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Hey there!
Enjoy your WI experience.
Everyone has such nice warm welcomes.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

hi! welcome to . i'm sure you'll find this site to be a whole lot of fun! to start off, you can go to FAQ at the top of your page. if you have any other questions, you can ask me or anyone else around here. is a great community of people and i hope you like it as much as we do!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
Gifted

gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity
gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity

Hi em2hoops!

Congratulations on becoming a new member of WI!!!! Everyone here on WI loves when we welcome new members!!!! If you have any questions about Webkinz Insider, there are a number of options that you can do, one look on the FAQ under the giant daisy on the banner, two ask anyone here on WI, we will always lend a helping hand, and lastly feel free to PM me, gottaluvjoe!!! I hope that you have a fantastic time with other members between, PMs, to posts, and lastly to making friends!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 09:00 AM   #9
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Hi there and welcome to
It is a pleasure to have your join us, and here is a helpful hint check out the FAQ's and The Rules and Regulations which you will find under the daisy at the top of your screen. Pretty soon you will feel right at home, we are always glad to have new members join us!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 12:30 PM   #10

Piggyish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome! I know you will have a great time here, as I already am.
Closed