Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Finding Webkinz & Cards

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 09:03 AM   #21
MacedonMillie
Gifted
frazzled is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official List of Webkinz Online Retailers

abbyh, we keep a list of who wants which webkinz and then give you a call when they come in- yes, we'll hold them for you! We are getting around 120 per week right now, they go to our waiting list first and then to the sales floor. We are starting a Webkinz club. Meeting on the second Sunday of the month from 4 - 6 if you are interested. Hope to see you soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 12:10 PM   #22
MissSweetCheeks
Gifted

MissSweetCheeks is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
I thought it would be helpful to all WI users if I kept a running list of online Webkinz retailers that have been mentioned on this site, along with links to those stores. I'll keep the first post updated with the info that we collect, and I'll keep it alphabetical order to make it easy. Feel free to PM me additional stores as well! Enjoy and happy shopping!

I can't PM right now, but we have a store here in town that sells on the web as well. It is the Collector Store (http://collectorstore.com/index.html). They even have some of the hard to find/retired animals (at collector prices, of course) like the Love Puppy, Sherbert Bunny, Cheeky Dog, and Cheeky Cat.

Hope this helps someone out!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
tilsunup is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone! I'm the owner of www.ConsultantCreations.com I hope you'll add us to your list. We have a nice selection of Webkinz in stock now and more coming later this week.

Webkinz Trading Cards and the official Gift Bags will be here on Thursday! I can't wait!! I'm a huge Webkinz fan, my user name on Webkinz World is tilsunup.

Old 05-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #24
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by frazzled
We are located in New York near the Canada border. We ship to Canada. I'm pretty sure the Carlton Cards and Hallmarks in Toronto have Webkinz. Our trading cards are scheduled for delivery today, May 29.
Near the Canada border, you say? Well, if you have a retail store, then I'll keep you in mind when I'm traveling to the states!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:27 PM   #25
volleyballluver
Gifted

volleyballluver is on a distinguished road

cool i love 2 buy webkinz any thing
Old 05-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #26

Hi Wendy! I got your private message, but I can't figure out how to reply to it~ I just can't seem to find a reply button anywhere!

Thanks so much for adding my store! Hope to talk to you soon!
Old 05-31-2007, 10:42 AM   #27
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to allrattygirl is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by privateyes1961
Hello! I have a small shop in OK

If you want to list me please

Does it have a website? This is for online stores, so if you have a website for the store then that would be great. I'm sure Wendy would post it.

Oh, and Wendy, I know of another online retailer, www.spotsanddotstoys.com. I've never ordered from them, but it's a store...
They have a pretty neat little 'experience' when you go to the actual store, where you pick out a Webkinz, pick an outfit, etc etc...

Last edited by rattygirl; 05-31-2007 at 10:46 AM..
Old 05-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #28
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tilsunup
Hi Wendy! I got your private message, but I can't figure out how to reply to it~ I just can't seem to find a reply button anywhere!

Thanks so much for adding my store! Hope to talk to you soon!
Oh - you need 10 posts before you are allowed to send private messages. That's for the protection of our members.

So get posting! I'd love to chat with you more about the Webkinz business.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:48 PM   #29

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Oh - you need 10 posts before you are allowed to send private messages. That's for the protection of our members.

So get posting! I'd love to chat with you more about the Webkinz business.
Thanks Wendy!
Old 06-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #30
NnyC777z
nnyc777z is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so weird to see Calla Lillies listed on a popular website.

I live right next to it.