Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Finding Webkinz & Cards

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 01:35 PM   #11
Lil Kinz
abbyh is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Official List of Webkinz Online Retailers

View Post Originally Posted by frazzled
Hi Wendy- sorry I couldn't figure out how to respond to your email. Our store is DanceWorld, 1183 Bay Road, Webster, NY 14580
Good to know! I am in Rochester! Do you often have a lot of stock, or are you often sold out?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2007, 01:42 AM   #12
Minivintage
Webkinz :)
Minivintage is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Official List of Webkinz Online Retailers

Hi, All! My shop is Katherine's Cottage--we're an authorized Webkinz dealer and carry all Webkinz and Webkinz products. We ship worldwide, and don't scalp our customers; all our Webkinz are priced at retail. We're waiting for a shipment right now and should have some Webkinz available this week..I'll keep you posted. Also, we have a Webkinz-only Newsletter called The Webkinz Chatter. You can sign up here; Katherine's Cottage Newsletter. Our chatter subscribers are the FIRST to know when we get new shipments of Webkinz & Webkinz products! If you go to my site to sign up, after you put in your e-mail and hit the JOIN button, just be sure to check the Webkinz box to get the Webkinz-only Newsletter and not our doll ones (feel free to sign up for our general one if you like, too)

Great site; I'm glad to be here!
Old 05-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #13
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Awesome Katherine! Thanks for stopping by! I'll add you to the master list.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:30 AM   #14
bananachic0996
Gifted

GeorgiaPeach1017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! I really needed this post!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Minivintage
Hi, All! My shop is Katherine's Cottage--we're an authorized Webkinz dealer and carry all Webkinz and Webkinz products. We ship worldwide, and don't scalp our customers; all our Webkinz are priced at retail. We're waiting for a shipment right now and should have some Webkinz available this week..I'll keep you posted. Also, we have a Webkinz-only Newsletter called The Webkinz Chatter. You can sign up here; Katherine's Cottage Newsletter. Our chatter subscribers are the FIRST to know when we get new shipments of Webkinz & Webkinz products! If you go to my site to sign up, after you put in your e-mail and hit the JOIN button, just be sure to check the Webkinz box to get the Webkinz-only Newsletter and not our doll ones (feel free to sign up for our general one if you like, too)

Great site; I'm glad to be here!
Great site!!! Thankz point to you for sharing this with us! I checked out that site, and I love the pricing you offer.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #16
Gift Guru

zookeeper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Just wondering, frazzled, does your store ship to Canada? Just curious, since not many places do (for a reasonable price, anyway). Also, do you know if you will be getting a website up anytime soon?
mastermindtoys.com is a Canadian retailer - they ship to the US for reasonable prices, not sure about Canada, but I'm guessing they would. They have a new limit of one per style, which isn't well advertised on the website (IMO).
Old 05-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #17
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by zookeeper
mastermindtoys.com is a Canadian retailer - they ship to the US for reasonable prices, not sure about Canada, but I'm guessing they would. They have a new limit of one per style, which isn't well advertised on the website (IMO).
I think I tried mastermindtoys.com, but I can't remember if I thought they had good prices on Webkinz or not. Perhaps it was a different retailer that had insane prices....I just can't remember.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #18
umustpmme4it
Gifted

Wait, I just checked out their site. It's NOT insane, when it comes to pricing, I actually like the prices they have to offer. My mom has odered from them before, she says they're a good toy store.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:04 PM   #19
Gifted
crazykz is on a distinguished road

Wow - I love this list! I had found some on my own but not all of these!! Thankz point to you!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:56 AM   #20
MacedonMillie
Gifted
frazzled is an unknown quantity at this point

We are located in New York near the Canada border. We ship to Canada. I'm pretty sure the Carlton Cards and Hallmarks in Toronto have Webkinz. Our trading cards are scheduled for delivery today, May 29.