Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 03:21 AM   #21
26/1 Australia day
Webkinz :)

Gaga4webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How I got to a million Kinz Cash!

Do you think Quizzy's Corner is a good way to earn KC aswell because i earn about 2000 KC a day on it but then i use it all for buying the christmas decorations. I'm thinking of making my garden bigger because it's really small at the moment but i think i will wait 'til i have all the christmas stuff, great guide though i will deffinantly try it
Gaga4webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think quizzy's corner is a great way to earn KC. I think i'll go place that in my tips. Everyone has their own game that they are good at. They key is trying to save what you earn. I don't think you should go without though. If you really want the Christmas theme buy it and then start to save come the New year. Good luck!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #23
mjmpetz

mjmpetz is on a distinguished road

Thanks! It helped soooooooo much!
mjmpetz is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #24
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

wow that is a great guide! My problem is the kinzville academy, 50 KC is a lot and since i am a deluxe my webkinz classes cost 200 KC!!!!!!!!!!!!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #25

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I aspire to get there, right now I am just under 500, 000. My problem is that I give so much of my money away in gifts. Every time I see a child in the clubhouse (and usually it's pretty obvious by how they talk) they ask me to be their friend. Curiosity usually leads me to their my page to see how many pets, what they collect, or what they seem to like. Usually its so much less than what I have. There will be mostly empty yards with no pools and maybe just a few plants or small and cheap decorations and not alot else. So I end up buying them wood pools and grills and trampolines. Sometimes its pool tables and things for their rooms. I know I would have made it to a million by now if I would quit this but I just can't seem to. Those little kiddies tug at my heartstrings I send out more money's worth of kinzpost than I make in a day. Good thing I keep adopting pets!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #26
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

I am working my way slowly to 10,000 KC - LOL! But thanks for the tips. They will be really useful, and alot of people are sure to gain thousands with these tips.

Last edited by bamboobreak; 12-25-2009 at 10:26 AM..
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #27
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Awesome guide. Thank you so much. This is very informative and helpful. I am sure I will refer back to it many times. Merry Christmas
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #28
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I aspire to get there, right now I am just under 500, 000. My problem is that I give so much of my money away in gifts. Every time I see a child in the clubhouse (and usually it's pretty obvious by how they talk) they ask me to be their friend. Curiosity usually leads me to their my page to see how many pets, what they collect, or what they seem to like. Usually its so much less than what I have. There will be mostly empty yards with no pools and maybe just a few plants or small and cheap decorations and not alot else. So I end up buying them wood pools and grills and trampolines. Sometimes its pool tables and things for their rooms. I know I would have made it to a million by now if I would quit this but I just can't seem to. Those little kiddies tug at my heartstrings I send out more money's worth of kinzpost than I make in a day. Good thing I keep adopting pets!
That's a really nice thing to do though. I remember the day the colossal movie screen came out some kids or maybe adults too were scrambling for kc. They were trying to sell everything for any amount they could. I helped as many as I could. I mean I had alot but not a million so I tried to help. This christmas I gave over 60,000 in ww stuff out. That will just give me a new reason to save again. I need something in ww to keep me going.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #29
Lil Kinz
vet.n is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. Right now I am at 50,000 KC. Not too bad!
vet.n is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #30

WebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy day
WebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy dayWebCats139 is the rainbow on a rainy day

This is a really great post!

I'm trying to go the garden route myself but have just two on each of my own two accounts so far. Want to get more, but the initial drop in KC level makes me gulp When I started the first account a few months ago, I spent everything I earned on buying and decorating for rooms of a "regular" house -- dining room, living room, kitchen, etc. With the 2nd account I started cutting back a bit, so now spending in large quantities makes me think twice. You've inspired me to go add another in each!!

I make sure I get all the dailies, and having deluxe adds another chance at employment income, but I haven't reached the point of earning 3000 a day. Going to work on raising my level at that now.

Thanks for the great advice!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1.000.000 cash, big webkinz wedding, bluey wuz here!, christmascheer was here!, cool, garden, goldendoodle, greengal17 was here!, how to make kinz cash, hyjitlhd, i'm going to try it., iamnew, nice, nikita was here!, roozie1 was here, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa, this is hard!!!!