Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default UPDATED :How I got to a million Kinz Cash!

I'm thinking I want to make a little section below that lists all the hard working members who are working towards a million kc. I would list your name and your totals. I think this could show other members encouragement, and give "props" to those working so hard. If you would like me to add you to the section. Just post here and i'll add you. Just tell me your name your starting KC at the beginning and what you are at now.

Lately quite a few people have been asking me how I managed to get a million kinz cash. This is how I did it . With just a little time you can have a million kinz cash too.

This guide isn't just for those who want a million kinz cash. It's also for those who want to save up some quick cash to buy a new theme or to redecorate a new room.

Update: With all the wacky zingoz flying tomorrow it's another great opportunity to make more KC. Decide how many you want to keep then sell the rest. Last year I got almost 500 zingoz between all my accounts. That's quite a bit of KC!
1. This will be a timely process. Count on it taking at least 11 months.

2. You will have to spend at least an hour a day on webkinz world.

3. My biggest money maker was gardening.

To garden.

Starting a garden is a costly process. (about 6,000 kc a garden) I started with saving for one yard. I played games for several hours to buy the garden and strawberry plants. This is the crop I choose. I know carrots are a good option as well. On average it takes about 50 days for a garden to pay for itself.

This is if you garden every day. There is no need to water as long as you weed every day. When you get up to 10-20 gardens it saves you a lot of time.

I kept doing dailies and playing games and eventually had enough kc to fill one whole garden. Remember to leave one or two open spots in your garden. (if you adopt a new pet they can be dropped into that new room and it won't load this won't happen if you leave an open spot).

Make sure you do all your dailies and play lots of games. I made sure I made 1,000 kinz cash a day in games alone. This will help you buy more gardens and plants.

In a matter of 10 days I had 10 gardens up and running. When you get a crop in make sure you sell them and reinvest in your garden. It will only benefit you in he long run.

On average I would get around 300 strawberries a day with 10 gardens. This will give you 1,800 kinz cash a day. This is the timely part. Dragging and dopping 300 strawberries is timely but worth it for the end result.

4. Now you have your gardens established which took me about a month. It's hard work but something you need to do if you want to make a million kinz cash.

5. Do every daily you can. Try to not skip or miss anything.

-This includes doing your jobs as often as you can. If you're deluxe you get that one extra bonus job. Some days the Today's activities will give you an extra job on top of that.
Stick with jobs you are good at and not the highest paying. It's much better to get a guaranteed 175 KC than risking it all for 350 KC.

-The wishing well 2 is awesome. You get to play twice if you go back at midnight kinztime. If you are logged in at midnight you have to log out then back in so the hour says 0.

6. Take advantage of good w shop coupons. An 80% coupon will earn you 600 kinz cash on a pool. Not too bad for a few minutes work.

7. Play games. I like dicekinz and home before dark. I can easily earn 200 plus kinzcash on home before dark. There are lots of strategy guides out there so i'm not going to repeat it.

Always try to play the communal challenge! Even if you don't need the item you can sell it. Some weeks you can earn over 600KC. Plus you get all the KC from playing the games.

8. Quizzy's Corner is also a good way to make money. If you have a newer account make sure you go back and answer the calendar questions from years past!

9 Try to earn 100,000 KC a month. This sounds like a lot but it's really only about 3,500 kinz cash a day. Take away 1800 from gardening and that's only 1700 KC you have to earn for the day. With dailies and games that isn't too bad.

I made sure to play the games I was best at several times. Then I played the other games until I made sure I had reached my 3,500 kinz cash a day.

10. Limit your spending. This is hard for most people, but it is important. If there was a rare item I had to have I made sure I paid for it back before the month was over. This is harder for the big ticket items but it kept me from wasting KC if the item wasn't something I really wanted.

11 I steer away from selling items in my house to get started. It will not get you anywhere to empty out your home. It will just make you feel like you are missing out on stuff.

12 Remember this is suppose to be fun. If your parents limit your time online just double the time to reach 1 million. Or if you just want to gain a few thousand keep a smaller garden.

Click the image to open in full size.

1. Crazyisme- Starting Jan 9,2010 with 6,095 KC currently at 140,236 KC. Now nearing 200,000 KC. Good job earning that money!!!

2. Mhig- Currently at 487 KC and working their way up. Can't wait to see you roll in that dough!

3. Dramaqueenhk- Currently at 122,289 KC and earning their way up!!!

4. MegaOrange starting at 61,152 and are now working hard for their money!!!

5. Koodo. Has 8325 KC and is working towards their first goal of 100,000 KC.

6.Dolphin9797 has 235,865 KC and will have a million KC in no time!

7. Midnight245 has 250,000 KC and is working hard to reach their new goal of a million kc!

8. Konagirl1chick has 22,765 KC and is working hard for their money!

9. Packerdan - currently 82028 kinzcash and hopes to have half a million by October!

10. Jolo9- started at 2,000 KC and is currently at 50,000KC!

11. Lisa1964- Has 1,773,774 KC. Lisa1964 has ovbiously worked very hard for her money!!! Congrats Lisa1964!

12. mlml258 is starting to save with 72KC. Good luck with your saving!

13. GreenGal17- currently has 100,000 KC and hopes to have a 200,000 KC by December.

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 05-30-2011 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: adding more
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

teacher1024 is a jewel in the roughteacher1024 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How I got to a million Kinz Cash!

Hey, great guild!! I have always wanted 1 million kinzcash.. i will actually follow this and let you how things go...
Old 12-22-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
mirandaxoxo

Awsome guide!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great Guide!!

We should add it to the WIki!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Congratulations i think ill get my gardens going again, thank you for the guide and the inspiration. i just have a question , right now i have five and a half (dead)strawberry gardens. should i restart 1 garden a day for five days so i have like a daily income or all today so 1 day a week i have a large sum?
Thanks
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks so much for this guide! This is a great guide! This will help me out... I think I might make a couple gardens! I have always wanted to have a ton of Kinz Cash! Once again, thanks!
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I agree on the watch your spending. I can earn $3000 a day on games, but then I use it to decorate!!

GREAT ideas!
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Thanks so much for this(:
I'm gonna try out 1 or 2 gardens and see how it goes!
So carrots and strawberries are good?
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

Great guide!
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #10
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This was a really helpful guide...congratulations by the way! You are so lucky to have a million!
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1.000.000 cash, big webkinz wedding, bluey wuz here!, christmascheer was here!, cool, garden, goldendoodle, greengal17 was here!, how to make kinz cash, hyjitlhd, i'm going to try it., iamnew, nice, nikita was here!, roozie1 was here, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, soa, this is hard!!!!