Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
call me Ducky:)
Webkinz :)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

Default November KC club!! make Kinzcash and friends!!!!

Hi there everyone! I'm so glad I get to be this month's host for the KC Club! November is all about waiting for Christmas for me and you know you have to have a lot of KC for those Christmas items lol!! Enough chatting, lets get on to business!

First things first! Fill out the form! Here's the form!

WI Username-
Nickname-
Current KC-
Goal KC-
Tips for saving/earning KC-

Someone can try to keep a list, but it is very hard! I'm warning you!
BTW, if you don't have a nickname, we'll give one to you!
Oh, and please fill out your 2 tags!

Important note- (PLEASE READ)

New members, please leave your forms in the format on the front post, please. Keeping the member list is very hard, and I will be happier if it's in that format because it will be easier to pick up. Thanks!

I'll fill out my form here right away!

WI Username- Blueducky1995
Nickname- Ducky or Leva
Current KC- 41,958
Goal KC- 65,000
Tips for saving/earning KC- Do your dailies! It may seem little to earn KC doing your dailies, but it's a lot of KC once it's a week or so! Do gardening (If you don't have one, you should make one. I suggest Carrots) And also, play Quizzy's!

Some other tips from some of our members

-Listen to music while you play Quizzy's
- Press Ctrl+N after you log in and open another account to play QWK and TCC game.
-Don't make earning KC a chore, it should be fun for you. Put FUN first and KC second!

Don't be afraid to show any other interests. Just make sure your post has something to do with webkinz in it lol! This isn't open mike!

Also, we sometimes have random polls, like what rare do you want to most right now? Don't be afraid to start one! We love to post and see each others answers!

Have fun earning your KC!

One thing I've learned from KC Clubs, is that when you have a group of friends by your side, making you feel proud whenever you post you KC number and cheering you on, you earn a lot lot more. So join, earn KC, and earn a bunch of good friends.

Thanks for reading, join if you'd like, and have fun earning that KC!

Hey, guys, Amygirl8 was looking around the threads and she saw this way to make KC. It's really fun. The whole point of it is to try to earn KC with someone else and see who can earn the most. She took this idea and now am changing it into her own way

KC Quizzys!

Find a partner who'll play with you at Quizzys. Set up a high score list and play with that. With your partner pick a 5 minute or 10 minute game, or a calender game, and play Quizzys for that period of time. whoever wins' score is posted on the high score list. You have to do this with a partner, and I'll keep track of the high score list. I've always known that if your competive in a friendly way you'll try harder.

5 Minute KC Quizzy's Top 10

1.Pigsrockoutloud and EllaDragonGirl, Tied! KC: 186
2.Amygirl8 KC: 184
3.Bluey1998: 180 (*note for self: Personal best!!*)
4.Bluey1998 KC: 168
5.Tullylover97 KC: 156
6.Bluey1998 KC: 154

10 Minute Kc Quizzy's Top Ten

1. bluey1998 KC: 292
2.blueducky1995 kc:206

Calender KC Quizzys top 10

1.Amygirl8 KC: 145
2.Suneshin3 KC: 136

So we'll post the person with the number of KC they won. Is this a good, fun idea for making KC? I hope so!

Last edited by blueducky1995; 11-13-2009 at 12:01 PM..
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: November KC club!! make Kinzcash and friends!!!!

Hello! i can't believe it is already November!

here is my form
WI Username- Tullylover97
Nickname- Tully
Current KC- 1588
Goal KC- 50,000(it would be 25,000 but the Christmas items are coming next month)
Tips for saving/earning KC- play short games or quizzys while on WI because you can make a little more kinzcash then you would have before

good luck to everyone for reaching their goals
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #3

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: November KC club!! make Kinzcash and friends!!!!

welcome Tully!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

hello, here is my form!
Nickname- Elladragongirl
Current KC-18000
Goal KC-30000 (I make goals in steps; if i make this then i set it higher)
Tips for saving/earning KC- 1. Do your dailies! Yes, it's been said, but if you get a duplicate rare gem in the curio, you can earn 900 at the most!
2. Set multiple lower goals, and make each one at a time, instead of setting a crazy high goal. It's more rewarding to check off many small goals than just one large goal to me.
3. Zingoz pop! If you get good, you can earn around 130 every game in about 5 minutes!
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #5

email12345 is on a distinguished road

WI Username-cokgazpacho
Nickname-Chef Gazpacho
Current KC-8037
Goal KC-25000
Tips for saving/earning KC-

1. Get a Deluxe Account

2. EMPLOYMENT OFFICE TIPS:
Pick and master few employment categories. When they show up in your employment activities pick those jobs that you know you will succeed. If Von Meow only has jobs you will fail, wait for the next hour. If you can't wait, take your best challenge job. Even if it fails, it will bump you down next time to a level that you can play. Do one job in the morning before going to school or work. By the afternoon you come back you will have a chance to do a second one.

3. Play Dice Kinz. Don't try to win every game. Even if you lose you will get $20kc.

4. Learn how to make recipes. You will save a lot of money in food by feeding your pets with recipe foods instead of regular food items.

5. Don't sell merchandise to the w-shop unless you absolutely have to, eg. the rare item on sale is today and you are short in cash. Try going to the trading rooms instead. You may find that specific refrigerator you are looking for to buy, by trading it for items you were getting ready to dispose. You will not earn very much kc, but your account is going to raise value very easily. Never ever sell rare items. pet specific or exclusive items.

6. Don't sell your gems to Arte @ gem hunt, unless he makes offers greater than $kc250. You will find better deals with Doug, later.

7. Sell all 2nd repeat stars to alyssa. Only keep stars you don't have. I haven't found any other purpose for alyssa's stars in webkinz yet other than collecting them for the throne.

8. Do all daily activities faithfully. Daily Kinzcare, answer survey in the newspaper, WoW, WW2, Daily Quizzy's Corner.

9. Upgrade your account with zumwheres, charms and figures instead of buying more pets.
email12345 is offline Male
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Hey guys! I'm back from my fast! My b-day is nov 4!!! I'm so excited!! Here's my goal!

WI Username- Sarastuff999
Nickname- Arasay Tiffenay (Or just Sara LOL!)
Current KC- 59,659
Goal KC- 62,000
Tips for saving/earning KC- If you do a job in the morning, you can do it again at night!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
I iz stuck. Help. Pm

MaxMck411 will become famous soon enough

WI username- MaxMck411
Nickname- Max
Current KC- 44300
Goal- 60000
tips for KC- start a farmfresh garden, play high KC games like smoothie moves and zingoz pop.
Hope that helps! Good luck everyone!
MaxMck411 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #8
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Hello November! I'm back to join!

WI Username- bluey1998
Nickname- bluey

Current KC- 166806
Goal KC- 167000
Tips for saving/earning KC- Gardening Carrots! They boost your pets hunger by 4, and sells for 7 KC!

bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #9

welcome all!!!!! going to get more candy from the gost
Old 11-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by blueducky1995
welcome all!!!!! going to get more candy from the gost

i won't be able to get all the candy from the ghost because i only have 6 pieces and it ends today
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bluey wuz here, ducky is a host!, ducky is great host!, happy birthday sara!, hiiii. lol, i love webkinz ♥, money money money!, myb-dayisacoming!!~arasay, pigsrockoutloud, reesepeanutbuttercups♥, suneshin3 was here!!! :), tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, wootness, youwontguesstullyothertag