Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
rosyposy707
Webkinz :)

FoxesRule612 is sweet stuff
FoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuff

Default Coupons II

Since the older coupons thread closed I wanted to start a new one. I noticed that lately all I've been getting are 10% coupons and overall not very high percentage coupons (25% off, etc.) from the machine. Is this new, or have I just never noticed this until now? I don't remember there being any kind of "rarity system" in the Coupon Machine. I really want to save some money but I can't if all I get is low percentage coupons.
FoxesRule612 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Coupons II

It’s something I’ve found to be a bit disconcerting, as well. The only time I seem to get a coupon of any value higher than 20% is if I hit a lucky square on Spree tiles. I’ve managed to get one 50% off coupon.
They seemed to increase the amount of times we can get coupons, but decreased the really AWESOME 90, 80, 75% off ones. They have been coming fewer and further between.
This is something I noticed since they introduced that Garden Oasis theme with the 12000 KC Gazebo bed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:20 PM   #3
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuffFoxesRule612 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It’s something I’ve found to be a bit disconcerting, as well. The only time I seem to get a coupon of any value higher than 20% is if I hit a lucky square on Spree tiles. I’ve managed to get one 50% off coupon.
They seemed to increase the amount of times we can get coupons, but decreased the really AWESOME 90, 80, 75% off ones. They have been coming fewer and further between.
This is something I noticed since they introduced that Garden Oasis theme with the 12000 KC Gazebo bed.
Hmm, that's really fishy. Do you think they did that just so we'd have to spend a lot? I mean, heck the people who run Webkinz sure are nice, but then again the hosts on WebkinzNewz don't actually do technical stuff like that. Webkinz support does. But maybe it's something that's been there all along but we just never noticed until that theme was introduced, since most people don't really need them?
Old 01-30-2019, 09:56 PM   #4
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh don’t kid yourself, Foxes. I know a lot of people who make good use of those coupons!
Even the 30% off coupons can give you a pile of money in return if you use it at the right time. A couple of times they’ve had items on for upward of 40% off, if they’re a high value item and you take off an additional 30% the savings are quite significant and the sell back value gives a bit of an increase.
I’ll save those bitty bits and use them especially when the clothing goes on sale in Deluxe, apply the coupon and then send them to my non-Deluxe friends. It’s hardly anything out of my banked up kinzcash, that way and it gives them a great deal of pleasure.
I save my 75, 80 and 90% for special occasions, like the Garden Gazebo bed. If that ever goes on sale I’ll be buying a bunch of them and scatter them to the 4 winds

OH and this morning I got a 90% coupon from landing on a Spree tile!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-30-2019 at 09:56 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:17 PM   #5
rosyposy707

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh don’t kid yourself, Foxes. I know a lot of people who make good use of those coupons!
Even the 30% off coupons can give you a pile of money in return if you use it at the right time. A couple of times they’ve had items on for upward of 40% off, if they’re a high value item and you take off an additional 30% the savings are quite significant and the sell back value gives a bit of an increase.
I’ll save those bitty bits and use them especially when the clothing goes on sale in Deluxe, apply the coupon and then send them to my non-Deluxe friends. It’s hardly anything out of my banked up kinzcash, that way and it gives them a great deal of pleasure.
I save my 75, 80 and 90% for special occasions, like the Garden Gazebo bed. If that ever goes on sale I’ll be buying a bunch of them and scatter them to the 4 winds

OH and this morning I got a 90% coupon from landing on a Spree tile!

Hmm, well now I know! But still upsetting that large percentage coupons are rare.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:33 PM   #6
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

I still think you’re right. I think that especially since the introduction of a very costly theme, we're not seeing as many of the super-coupons as we used to. Finding one in a Spree game hardly counts as a windfall.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I guess I always thought it was random. Didn't notice that the coupons were on the low side. I think that I get a variety!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 08:54 AM   #8
rosyposy707

Welp, I just got a 40% off coupon today! Yay!
Old 02-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #9
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Ooooo a whole whopping 40% off
So far all of mine have been 20 and 10%
Old 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #10
rosyposy707

I do hope I opened their eyes XD maybe if I beg hard enough they'll go back to the way they used to be.

Tags
want shum fiyah?!