Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
GERONIMO!
Webkinz :)

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: August Kinzcash Club! Come on and join for new friends, chat with old friends, and earn kc!

YAY!

*Slams open door and dramatically poses*

I'm Baaaaacccckk!!! Bet y'all missed my constant posting!? I bet not but I'm back, so live with it (JK lol )
WI Name: ddancergirl97

Nickname: Dancer, or Super Oompa Loompa! (just go with it )
Current KC: this is sad... 5 kc
Goal KC: 10,000
Any Other Tips: Don't do what I did and try to make an outdoor yard with only 5,000 kc... it maxes you out! (seriously)

Ok my serious tips:
1. If you are deluxe, try the game stardrops, it's a fun, easy, good paying game... and the trophy is PURPLE!

2. If you are limited on time when school starts back up (me ) then do a small garden, mine has 20 plants, don't stress yourself!

ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: August Kinzcash Club! Come on and join for new friends, chat with old friends, and earn kc!

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
Thanks for the tips danc.. i mean super oompa loompa! I missed your constant postong
Welcome I am trying to throw in some of my random humor, I was holding back last month.
(sort of ) Yea I am! What do I do? Save chocolate from going extinct of course!

Lol and I missed posting! I had nothing to do without the club! Lol!

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
Yippee, finally! Can't wait to see who joins

WI Name: bluey1998
Nickname: bluey
Current KC: 228,036
Goal KC: 230,000
Welcome Bluey! Aww our whole plan.. spoiled (lol I'm exaggerating everyone, it's not a big deal really.)
Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
GERONIMO!

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
Wi name: DramaQueenhk
Nickname: hollister
current kc: 141782
Goal: 200000kc

I have lots of tips and i would love to be a kc coach if you would let me
Welcome hollister! It is so fun here! I did leave for a little last month, but all honesty, this is a GREAT place to stay motivated, and earn KC! You will also make great friends!

View Post Originally Posted by shadowabbie
Form:

WI Name:shadowabbie.

Nickname:Bella.

Current KC:5,528.

Goal KC:10,000.

Any Other Tips:Nope.

Welcome Back Bella!!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #14
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

[QUOTE=ddancergirl97;20335313]Welcome hollister! It is so fun here! I did leave for a little last month, but all honesty, this is a GREAT place to stay motivated, and earn KC! You will also make great friends!

thanks for the welcome i am ready to have fun and i noticed at the end of last month everybody was sad about you leaving.... why did you leave???
oh and i am with you on saving chocolate from becoming extinct lolz
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #15
GERONIMO!

[QUOTE=DramaQueenhk;20335418]
View Post Originally Posted by ddancergirl97
Welcome hollister! It is so fun here! I did leave for a little last month, but all honesty, this is a GREAT place to stay motivated, and earn KC! You will also make great friends!

thanks for the welcome i am ready to have fun and i noticed at the end of last month everybody was sad about you leaving.... why did you leave???
oh and i am with you on saving chocolate from becoming extinct lolz
It was one member, a little bicker started, and it involved me, and I just took a small break. It was nothing, this IS a really nice place I haven't seen that yet, they were!? AWW I'm loved! :smitted:

Hay, someone has to do it!

Back on topic- Ok so I am starting a major task over the rest of summer... I am going to play every arcade game, and attempt to finish quizzys. This probably won't happen. I'm not a motivated type of person
Old 08-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

[QUOTE=ddancergirl97;20335556]
View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk

It was one member, a little bicker started, and it involved me, and I just took a small break. It was nothing, this IS a really nice place I haven't seen that yet, they were!? AWW I'm loved! :smitted:

Hay, someone has to do it!

Back on topic- Ok so I am starting a major task over the rest of summer... I am going to play every arcade game, and attempt to finish quizzys. This probably won't happen. I'm not a motivated type of person

awe sorry that happened i am not trying to be mean but hopefully they don't come back and i already love this place even though i have only been here for a few hours lol

i support you with your summer task but i go back to school on the 18th so i will try with you but it might not happen lolz
Old 08-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #17
Call me Tonks!

devil_chic will become famous soon enough

Form

WI Name: devil_chic

Nickname: Tonks

Current KC: 1715

Any Other Tips: Ummmmmmmmmm, nope. Sorry, I don't have any.
devil_chic is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #18
the edge of glory
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by devil_chic
Form

welcome Tonks
Old 08-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #19
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome Your the KinzCash Host for this Moth's KinzCash club!

WI Name:LilWhiteTerrier

Nickname:Katniss, or Katnip

Current KC:IDK like 3000

Goal KC:7000

Any Other Tips:
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
GERONIMO!

View Post Originally Posted by devil_chic
Form

Hola Tonks! I was gonna go by Bella, but we have a Bella and so I almost went by Bellatrix... but that would be creepy-ish

View Post Originally Posted by LilWhiteTerrier
Awesome Your the KinzCash Host for this Moth's KinzCash club!

WI Name:LilWhiteTerrier

Nickname:Katniss, or Katnip

Current KC:IDK like 3000

Goal KC:7000

Any Other Tips:

Welcome Back Katnip! Nice seeing ya!
Closed

Tags
-citycay-, 0_o citycat, a webkinz was here, amelia was here! (:, be nice people, bluey wuz here!, boo! - citycat, da ninjasaurus was here, dramaqueenhk was here ;), i need 10000 kc, i'm your host citycat, kc funtime!, lani s. was here :), lani wants kc!, life! was here, momo ducky!, ms.pacman was here, oreos! i win!!!!, small was here :], sophiekinz1999 wuz here!, taffeta//mimi ♥, treat people nicely!, winterwonder101 waz here, wootness, yay! i never get tags!