Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Earning Kinz Cash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
megan daisy.
Webkinz :)

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Smile August Kinzcash Club! Come on and join for new friends, chat with old friends, and earn kc!

Welcome to the August Kinzcash Club!

The perfect club to earn some Kinzcash, and make plenty of new friends!!

Click the image to open in full size.

My WI ID is citycat,but please call me Meg!
This is my first time hosting the KC Club, but I have joined it during July nd LOVED it.This is my favorite club, becaus I can make KC, Chat with friends old and new, and make new friends all at the same time!

Form:
WI Name:
Nickname:
Current KC:
Goal KC:
Any Other Tips:
Do you accept the rules:

Rules-
1. THE GOLDEN RULE! Treat others the way you'd like to be treated!
2. STAY ON TOPIC!
3. Motivate others!

(Note, tips will be added to the List O' Tips!! along with your WI ID)

Example Form:
WI Name: citycat
Nickname: meg
Current KC: 1oo,ooo ish
Goal KC:110,000
Any Other Tips: Gardening

Next, KC Quizzes.
This is pretty much where you fill out one of the forms below with activities of that sort or in that time period that you did. Also, put how much KC you earned!

5 minutes~

10 minutes~

Calendar

Okay KC Coaches

"Drop and give me 20!"
Go to Quizzies and do 20 Questions (from anywhere)

"Go Race Around with Booger"
Play a game of Booger Gets an A

"Strengthen up and hit that ball!"
Go play a PVP game of Wacky Zingoz!

"Pick up all that trash and recycle it!"
Go Play Cash Cow!

"Roll, roll, roll those cubes!"
Go get in a game of Dicekinz

"Run and catch that comet!"
Go play Alyssa's star challenge

"Flex those muscles and grip that rake!"
Go tend to 10 plants

"Lift it up and strike it off!"
Beat yourself in a game of Kinz Pinz Bowling!

"Hit a hole in one!"
Beat yourself in a game of mini golf!

"Ribbit and Hop away!"
Go to the tournament arena and play Lily Padz 2!

Welcome Commitee!
You will welcome all new members! You can miss a couple members since theres aslot of posts but try to welcome them all!
Holls
Tonks
Police Patrol
You will report all problems and try to resolve them if they are small!
Holls

To sign up for a job just say you want one!

Members-
Citycat
Anaeen98
DramaQueenhk
LaniSimplicity
HaileyBaby
Ddancergirl97
Devil_Chic
Brtswim
LilWhiteTerrier
Bluey1998
Monkeysgirl
Akawah8
Robert Frog
Bluey1998
Megaly
puppy girl
Tulleylover97
Mhig
Sophiekinz1999
animalsrock!34
winterwonder101
lifeunicorn
enscales

List o'Tips!!
Ana-Play the games you love, even if they don't earn a lot of kc! WW is about having fun and every little bit counts!

Bay-Garden

Hailey- Do the Communcal Contiest and sell the item

Dancer- If you are deluxe try the game stardrops, its a fun, easy, good paying, game!

Dancer- If you are limited on time when school starts do a small garden!

Melissa- Do the quizzy's bonus question

Last edited by CityCat; 08-15-2010 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: removing threat
CityCat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: August Kinzcash Club! Come on and join for new friends, chat with old friends, and earn kc!

Yippee, finally! Can't wait to see who joins

WI Name: bluey1998
Nickname: bluey

Current KC: 228,036
Goal KC: 230,000
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: August Kinzcash Club! Come on and join for new friends, chat with old friends, and earn kc!

And oh yeah, meg, if you don't mind, can I be a KC coach? I really enjoyed being one for just a moment of time in the July thread

Spoiler: show

To prevent automerged doubleposts
Old 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wi name: DramaQueenhk
Nickname: hollister
current kc: 141782
Goal: 200000kc

I have lots of tips and i would love to be a kc coach if you would let me
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Well I was one towards the end of the year. You must keep it organized like if you don't care I'll send you a pm telling you how and when someone wants a kc coach I will tell you and them don't offer w/out my permission.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
Call Me Quinn

shadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant futureshadowabbie has a brilliant future

Form:

WI Name:shadowabbie.

Nickname:Bella.

Current KC:5,528.

Goal KC:10,000.

Any Other Tips:Nope.
shadowabbie is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
Well I was one towards the end of the year. You must keep it organized like if you don't care I'll send you a pm telling you how and when someone wants a kc coach I will tell you and them don't offer w/out my permission.

ok thanks for starting this month's i have not been a part of 1 before but i think it will be a lot of fun
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
I'm back to a

Sorry City, I don't PM. You can VM me though. You can see how I did or what advice I gave in Julys thread though. I wrote a whole chunk of advice there
Old 08-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
megan daisy.

HAHA dancer!! I'm ruining your plan! Shes coming back just look at her convo with bluey1998!
We're starting something new on the kc club! Look for updates in about ten minutes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

HAHA dancer!! I'm ruining your plan! Shes coming back just look at her convo with bluey1998!
We're starting something new on the kc club! Look for updates in about ten minutes
meanie ( ) Can I still do my overdramatic entrance??? PWEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE?
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
-citycay-, 0_o citycat, a webkinz was here, amelia was here! (:, be nice people, bluey wuz here!, boo! - citycat, da ninjasaurus was here, dramaqueenhk was here ;), i need 10000 kc, i'm your host citycat, kc funtime!, lani s. was here :), lani wants kc!, life! was here, momo ducky!, ms.pacman was here, oreos! i win!!!!, small was here :], sophiekinz1999 wuz here!, taffeta//mimi ♥, treat people nicely!, winterwonder101 waz here, wootness, yay! i never get tags!