Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Eager Beaver

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #21
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Is it just me? Words in the new game.

Yes, I've noticed that the filter is less strict, but that's why I was actually able to get the trophy! I like that it's a non-stressful game that I can play and do well in. It is too bad though that we can only win one...
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #22
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, less rules. But thats ok. They allow the word "Qua". Whatever that means...
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
kathy/kasia
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Omigosh, I know! I had the red tile at the bottom, I was so scared to lose, and I just made up a random word (I don't remember it no more) and it worked! It is soo much easier to win the trophy (I didn't win it yet). Great game!
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #24
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I like that it's less strict than Quizzy's but some of the words allowed are questionable.. no examples please.The most points word i've gotten so far is AGHAST, i was so happy, it just fell into place.It also allowed a lot more "advanced" vocabulary than Quizzy's.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #25
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

The game wouldn't accept some words I thought it should and it did accept some words I didn't think it would. I also tried out some words that I am pleased it didn't accept, but I had to try anyway.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I did the same as you FIA, just because those letters lined up and was very relieved to see that cetain words were still unacceptable. You also have to know that 3 letter words used with a cracked block, won't work. They have to be longer than three to remove the block.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I agree, I am happy that words that are obviously bad are not allowed still. *whew*

Three letter words can be used to clear cracked tiles up to level 5 or 6 (I think). Then 4 letter words and then up around level 12ish not sure exactly it has to be 5 letter words to clear the cracked tiles.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #28
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

I found it interesting that the word "ZUM" , a ww word, was not accepted.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #29
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Haven't noticed....*Off to play Eager Beaver*
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #30
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I found it funny that yesterday one of my best words was STEY. lol. So I thought I would look up this word for def. no def. it said see STEE. so I look up that word,.no def either. apparently it is part of a word though,..go figure!
Closed