Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Eager Beaver

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Eager Beaver - score too high no KC

That's just not right..you have to clear level 15 to win the trophy...I did and scored over 50,000 as well....another glitch for Ganz to work out..so sorry you got so close....I did win the trophy and some KC...to be exact..score= 50,800, and 338 KC.....

Last edited by TNVOLS; 04-16-2009 at 07:15 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so sorry!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #13
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, this happened to me also. I was so disappointed. I did win my trophy but no cash!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
HRS-saveAbunnyLife
Webkinz :)

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

Zooz, "warted", who knew it was a word? I tried it then got a good laugh when they accepted it. In an earlier game I got to use the word "benthic". Wow, things you learn in school can actually be used in "real" life... Well, maybe games on the computer don't fall into that category.

To the others, yes, I was in the Tournament Area. I'll be trying again later today in the Arcade.

I guess I am not computer literate enough, nor inclined, to look for cheats for Webkinz World. I play too many games (non-computer) to get any joy from cheating.

Thanks for reading my rant. I'll try to get more Kinz Cash (and hopefully the trophy) and let you know what happens when I play in the Arcade.

Last edited by hazelcorey; 04-16-2009 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I'm sorry to hear there's a problem with the high scores. Hopefully you can call Ganz and have them right it.

I just won the trophy and finished the game with a score of 50205 and won 335 KC. I made a thread with pictures here:

I Won The Eager Beaver Trophy!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

That just happened to me in the tournament arena, but in the arcade I did get my trophy and the kc. My score was also slightly over 50,000 so you should try the arcade.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great
stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great

Ah, I'm sorry, and all that work you put into it. Wow though, you are really good at words. The highest I got was 26 points. Blush
Old 04-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #18

harveeyore is on a distinguished road

I am sorry to hear that, hopefully they will figure out that that is actually a very reasonable score to finish the game with. I finished with roughly 48,000 but I can see how it would be possible to get higher with the bonus letters. Also I think the suggestion to play in the arcade is a good one, there might be a different setup since in the arcade you arent playing against anyone else, so its not disadvantaging others if you happen to be good. Who knows.
harveeyore is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #19
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
Argh!!!!!! Finally a game that I think I will really be able to do well in! I was doing great and got to level 15 and couldn't clear one of the burning boxes. I was poised to win 333 KC with a score of 50065... Until I get the following message saying: "The score you achieved is greater than the maximum reasonable score for this game. Your score will not be submitted and your KinzCash will not be awarded."

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How can my score not be reasonable? I had been playing the game for a while and was at level 15! SHEESH!!! Did they think I cheated? HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Sorry. I had to vent.

Here are screenshots:
I would definitely talk to someone. I heard about the game earier today and just now finished it. I achieved higher than you and completed level 15. They gave me the trophy and two badges for something to do with building. Soory that happened to you.
PuppetClick the image to open in full size.

Oh, This was in the arcade area not the tournament.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBuilder Trophy.JPG (128.7 KB, 14 views)
Puppet is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #20
GamerGirly

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

Yes...it really stinks...it just happened to me too! So I feel your pain, and I didn't even get awarded my badge when it said "you just got your badge"..

I didn't get my KC...but I did get the Trophy, at least it showed up in my dock...I am sooo mad about this...I was playing for a long time too....pictures of my screen shots included!... I think I am going to call them tomorrow about this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgEager Beaver Trophy.JPG (232.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgEager Beaver Denied.JPG (166.8 KB, 6 views)
GamerGirly is offline Female
Closed