Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Eager Beaver

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
musiclovr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Eager Beaver Adventure Park Guide! Includes instructions, glitches, word list & more! Last Updated June 25, 2009, Posts,veiws,and ratings appreciated!

I LOVE this game. But never got the trophy. It's a good way to get money though!
musiclovr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #122

grandmina knows the way
grandmina knows the waygrandmina knows the waygrandmina knows the way

Default Re: Eager Beaver Adventure Park Guide! Includes instructions, glitches, word list & more! Last Updated June 25, 2009, Posts,veiws,and ratings appreciated!

I was surprised today when I played Eager Beaver during the 35% KC bonus period. I was awarded a second trophy. I got my first one back when the game was first introduced. I play the game all the time - it's my favorite - and I complete Level 15 at least 90% of the time. Has anyone else gotten a second trophy lately?
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #123

Cvcolt has a spectacular aura about

I used thee, mon, bond, pane, herb, lips, eyer, next, and wills .
Cvcolt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:09 AM   #124
Viviana123 will become famous soon enough

This is my favourite game!
Viviana123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #125
sparklypencils

sparklypencils is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I like Eager Beaver.
sparklypencils is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:44 PM   #126

teddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clown

Wow what a great guide. thanks for doing this!!!
teddiebear63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #127

belawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledgebelawton flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2281/3ltfVj.jpg

Finally got the trophy. Thanks for the guide.

Last edited by belawton; 11-21-2014 at 02:07 PM..
belawton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #128
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by belawton
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/2281/3ltfVj.jpg

Finally got the trophy. Thanks for the guide.

A big congrats on getting the trophy. it is a long game that can end quickly when you don't have good letters.

congrats.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #129
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to all
robertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to all

I won the Trophy the first time I played this game, I don't remember if the badges were available, I won again later on the same account, no trophy, before I got extra accounts. I win if I have the time to finish 75%-80% of the tine, I only remember losing the game a few times, now I have to wait for a non deluxe day to play, today on my extra account I won the trophy , I didn't note the score , I just found this great thread and thought I'd post. Rep for the thread.

I have been logged out going to the rest room a couple times.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:54 AM   #130
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to all
robertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to allrobertcleveland is a mentor to all

For everyone that likes Eager Beaver , there is a word game here at WI "No you don't have to be Deluxe to play " , here's a link- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...index7082.html
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, eb is my mom's fav game