Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations > Don't Rock the Boat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Rock or Don't Rock? PLEASE READ!

They say, DON"T ROCK THE BOAT! But, you have to play the game to win! If I rock it, I am not following rules. But If I don't rock it, I am not following the rules! This is the worst game GANZ ever made. They need to THINK before they DO! Come on, people!
Think before you do, Webkinz!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Rock or Don't Rock? PLEASE READ!

It's really just a warning.
Every single time you rock the boat, there is a chance your ebkinz will be severely shocked to where it's happiness level sinks dramatically.

For me, I like sort of 'disobeying' the 'rules' of "Don't Rock the Boat". >;]
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

True, true. I think it is just weird. There is like no instructions!
"What do I do?"
"Rock the boat!"
"But it is called Don't Rock The Boat!"
"We know!" LOL
Old 04-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
<-- = Webkinz !!!
Webkinz :)

Rosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of light

I found pirate boots!

and i get fools chocolate all the time and i am no fool!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!
Rosella is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Rosella
I found pirate boots!

and i get fools chocolate all the time and i am no fool!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!
LOL. That is true- I got 100 kc today!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #6
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I hate when your pet see's the ghost ): No more happy Libby... Dun dun dun.
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #7
meowwich

meow with me will become famous soon enough

My pet either sees the ghost which is most of the time or gets fools gold or kc why can I never get any of the good prizes? I do not really care much for Don't Rock the Boat. It usually ends up costing me more then I win just to make my pet happy and healthy again.
meow with me is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
for now i'm just a

wikawika8 will become famous soon enough

what kind of prizes do you win from that anyway? I just get fool's gold. and i NEVER eat it...
wikawika8 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #9
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I have only gotten two of the map pieces and never get them now I wonder if the glitch that ruin the rooms party...ruins the prizes you recieve at the ship? Does anyone know?
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
Gifted

All of you are right!
Closed

Tags
<3 is goood., blooglej wuz here hahaha, comment, hehehehehehehe, no day but...tuesday! [;, read, rockin the boat!, tjsie was here